Advanced Nutrition Programme’s Nail Science Goes Large to Keep Nails in Good Shape
05 October 2010
Regular manicures help create beautiful looking nails but they don’t guarantee healthy nail growth and strength.Fortunately, Advanced Nutrition Programme™ has launched Nail Science® in a new supersize 180 capsules pot, helping consumers who complain of weak or brittle nails that chip, peel or crack easily on the path to great nails.
The new Nail Science provides a convenient three month supply in one purchase. Taking the supplements daily over an extended period allows users to see the positive impact on nail health, as new growth reaches the tips, a process that takes from 3-5 months.
Like other products from Advanced Nutrition Programme’s Skin and Wellbeing product ranges, the complex of nutrients in Nail Science was developed specifically to target the concerns of clients visiting salons and spas, and provides the body with the bonus of multiple aesthetic benefits.
Feedback from Nail Science users suggests that not only is nail condition greatly improved, compliments are flowing about shinier hair too. Both structures are made of keratin, the protein formed when living cells fulfill their ultimate destiny by dying and providing a protective function in hair and nails, as well as our skin.
Research has shown that taking vitamins, especially biotin, can improve nail strength, even if you have a good diet and are healthy generally. The key ingredients in Nail Science include biotin, calcium, horsetail and specially selected vitamins including B vitamins and minerals, such as iron, zinc and copper, all nutrients which studies have shown provide specific benefits for nails. Together these improve nail growth, strength and hardness. The complex reduces moisture loss and stimulates cell renewal that strengthens connective tissues, reducing brittleness. Vitamin E helps with dryness around the cuticles.
Advanced Nutrition Programme nutritional consultant Lorraine Perretta comments “Many people’s diets lack sufficient levels of the range of nutrients that keep nails long, healthy and strong. Nails grow on average 1cm every three months and most people grow their nails to a length of 1.5 to 2 cms. So, if you are prone to nail problems improving your intake of key nutrients regularly is essential.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/04/2015 - Advanced Nutrition Programme launches competition for beauty therapists
- 12/02/2015 - Skin Accumax wins Best Product 2015 award
- 08/10/2014 - New Skin Antioxidant protects complexions all year round
- 30/09/2014 - Give the gift of great skin with Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 12/09/2014 - New Skin Antioxidant protects complexions all year round
- 06/05/2014 - New Skin Omegas+ – radiant beauty in a pouch
- 11/11/2013 - New Minis to drive skincare supplement sales
- 05/11/2013 - Beauty in a box from Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 29/05/2013 - Vitamin A supplementation could cut skin cancer risk
- 27/03/2013 - Bliss Beauty Retreat wins Advanced Nutrition Programme competition
- 29/11/2012 - Break free from breakouts with new skin supplement
- 15/12/2011 - Beauty from Within Conference Highlights Skin Supplements Potential
- 06/09/2011 - Grapeseed Extract May Decrease Risk of Skin Cancer Says Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 11/07/2011 - iiaa Presenters Hit the Road to Empower Excellence in the Beauty Industry
- 14/06/2011 - Advanced Nutrition Programme Training Puts Vitality on the Menu
- 02/06/2011 - Clean Up with New Skin Pure from Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 17/05/2011 - Advanced Nutrition Programme Takes the Stress Out of Travelling
- 23/03/2011 - Eat More Fat and Lose Weight says Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 23/03/2011 - Advanced Nutrition Programme Creator Promotes Healthy Nutrition on TV Tour
- 15/03/2011 - iiaa Appoints Trainer and Skin Analyst for the South West
- 26/01/2011 - Portuguese Beauty Specialist Signs up to Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 11/01/2011 - Get Glowing with a Skin & Body Detox from Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 11/11/2010 - Top Marks for Skin Omegas in Tried & Tested
- 07/10/2010 - Survive the Festive Season with ANP’s New Party Pack
- 26/08/2010 - Next Generation Beauty Workshops Roadshow Announced by iiaa
- 28/07/2010 - SKIN Omegas – SUPERSIZE Launched!
- 15/07/2010 - iiaa Announces Salon of the Year Award Winners