North East set to become UK Charity Insurance Capital
13 October 2010
NCi Charity, the Charity division of Northern Counties Insurance, have been shortlisted for a prestigous charity times award.What are the biggest issues faced by local charities and voluntary organizations? Making sure every penny counts is certainly high in the list as donations become harder and harder to come by.
What’s the answer? Proven expert advice and support in keeping their expenses as low as possible from a North East company who has taken the UK charity insurance industry by storm.
NCi Charity is the charity division of the North East’s longest established insurance brokers, Gateshead based Northern Counties Insurance. They have just been shortlisted in the category of Insurance Services Provider of the Year by the Charity Times, the UK’s Leading Business and Management magazine for the not for profit sector.
With thousands of North East based charities, community groups and youth clubs needing insurance cover to protect their volunteers, possessions and premises, the Charity Times have recognised NCi Charity as being able to fast quotes via their online quote system, a friendly expert service and hard to beat charity insurance premiums.
Northern Counties have been providing value for money insurance to North East businesses and charities since 1928 and their online quote engine gives local charities the opportunity to get quick quotes, day and night, with premiums starting from just £83.00. Speaking about being shortlisted for the Charity Insurance Provider of the Year Award, NCi Charity’s Charity Insurance Expert Richard Talbot-Jones said: “The truth is, the past few years have been a real struggle for many local charities as fund raising has reduced due to the general public simply having less disposable income.
That hasn’t however stopped new community groups and charities setting up and trying to make a difference for their cause or local community. Our aim is to help any local charity get expert advice so they ultimately end up with the cover and protection they need at the best possible price. The advice we give often results in charities getting more cover for less money and I know these savings are essential for local charitable organizations.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/04/2017 - Cyber Risk Calculator Launched to Help Businesses Calculate Data & Cyber Risks
- 10/01/2017 - Supply Chain Risk Management
- 05/01/2017 - 2017 Forecast for Motor Traders
- 21/12/2016 - Top tops for staying safe in the storms this Winter
- 16/12/2016 - Top Tips for Starting a New Business
- 09/08/2012 - Commercial Kitchens Fire Safety Advice
- 09/08/2012 - Directors and Officers Insurance - 10 Reasons Why You May Need It
- 24/07/2012 - What takes 45 seconds and can cost up to 2500 pounds?
- 24/07/2012 - The Secret to Donation Success for UK Charities
- 24/07/2012 - Why Are More Injury Claims Made When They Are Less Accidents?
- 19/07/2012 - Why Rain Equals Pain for UK Home Owners
- 19/07/2012 - How to Help Stop Your New Business Failing
- 19/07/2012 - Flooding and How You Can Reduce Damage
- 09/11/2011 - Budding Nursery Owners Reveal Their Worst Nightmares
- 09/11/2011 - Commercial Insurance Specialist Joins Northern Counties
- 09/11/2011 - Insurance Claims Specialist Appointed to Head Leading Brokers Claim Division
- 09/11/2011 - Staff the Key to Success for Region’s Business Insurance Broker
- 13/10/2010 - UK Businesses Offered Risk Free Way to Increase Profits
- 13/10/2010 - Staff Key to Success for North East's Leading Insurance Broker
- 15/12/2009 - Nursery Insurance and the questions to ask when buying
- 09/12/2009 - Nursery Insurance – how to get the very best deal
- 30/10/2009 - Top tips for buying community group insurance
- 27/10/2009 - Trustee Indemnity Insurance - how to protect charities trustees
- 27/10/2009 - Secrets finally revealed to cheaper motor trade insurance
- 26/10/2009 - Why you need trustee Indemnity Insurance
- 26/10/2009 - Essential tips for buying small charity insurance
- 23/10/2009 - The changing face of charitable gifts
- 22/10/2009 - Amazing facts that affect our children everyday
- 22/10/2009 - Risk Management advice for UK charities
- 20/10/2009 - What makes something the best in the world?
- 19/10/2009 - Why smarter charity promotion is needed
- 19/10/2009 - Online help for small charities hits the UK
- 15/10/2009 - Nursery insurance and why expert advice is essential
- 15/10/2009 - Is the gift of giving falling as christmas approaches?
- 14/10/2009 - Identifying risks in the charity world
- 14/10/2009 - How much should nurseries be paying for insurance?
- 14/10/2009 - Essential tips for running a small charity on a budget
- 13/10/2009 - Church insurance and why religion is becoming a risky business
- 13/10/2009 - Community group insurance experts explain the secrets to success
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insurance - the secrets to getting yours for less
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insuranceb brokers NCI explain why charities must embrace technology
- 06/10/2009 - Charities and their fight for survival
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insurance experts explain why charities are becoming twits
- 02/10/2009 - Charity Insurance – the questions to ask when looking for cover