UK Businesses Offered Risk Free Way to Increase Profits
13 October 2010
Leading Business Insurance Broker, Northern Counties Insurance, launch new facility which UK companies can use to help increase their profits.What’s the problem with many forms of marketing? – The fact that in many cases, you pay for potential rather than for guaranteed results. And with many companies still looking to save money wherever possible, how can they look to increase their profits without actually wasting valuable time and money?
The answer comes in the form of a brand new facility available from the North East’s longest established insurance broker which gives UK businesses of all types the opportunity to see their profits increase, without risk, and at the same time as offering their clients a valuable and essential service.
The NCi Partner facility available from the regions leading business insurance broker, Northern Counties Insurance, gives companies the chance to introduce their clients in need of hard to beat business insurance premiums to Northern Counties. And in return, they will receive up to 50% of Northern Counties commission for each and every successful introduction.
Speaking about their NCi Partner facility, Northern Counties Sales & Marketing Director, Mark Burdett said: “Much of our new business already comes from referrals so by launching the NCi Partner facility, we are now rewarding companies who are happy to refer business to us on a regular basis.
Businesses ranging from accountants, estate agents and solicitors are already benefitting from being an NCi Partner. And the facility is really available to any business who wants to make sure their customers get expert insurance advice, highly competitive business insurance premiums whilst at the same time, increasing their profits for very little time or effort.” Northern Counties Insurance Brokers have been helping protect UK businesses at the same time as providing them with great value business insurance for over 80 years.
From their Gateshead Head Office, Northern Counties are the North East of England’s oldest insurance broker and have exclusive facilities with many of the UK’s leading insurers that are simply unavailable from other insurance brokers or direct insurers.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/04/2017 - Cyber Risk Calculator Launched to Help Businesses Calculate Data & Cyber Risks
- 10/01/2017 - Supply Chain Risk Management
- 05/01/2017 - 2017 Forecast for Motor Traders
- 21/12/2016 - Top tops for staying safe in the storms this Winter
- 16/12/2016 - Top Tips for Starting a New Business
- 09/08/2012 - Commercial Kitchens Fire Safety Advice
- 09/08/2012 - Directors and Officers Insurance - 10 Reasons Why You May Need It
- 24/07/2012 - What takes 45 seconds and can cost up to 2500 pounds?
- 24/07/2012 - The Secret to Donation Success for UK Charities
- 24/07/2012 - Why Are More Injury Claims Made When They Are Less Accidents?
- 19/07/2012 - Why Rain Equals Pain for UK Home Owners
- 19/07/2012 - How to Help Stop Your New Business Failing
- 19/07/2012 - Flooding and How You Can Reduce Damage
- 09/11/2011 - Budding Nursery Owners Reveal Their Worst Nightmares
- 09/11/2011 - Commercial Insurance Specialist Joins Northern Counties
- 09/11/2011 - Insurance Claims Specialist Appointed to Head Leading Brokers Claim Division
- 09/11/2011 - Staff the Key to Success for Region’s Business Insurance Broker
- 13/10/2010 - North East set to become UK Charity Insurance Capital
- 13/10/2010 - Staff Key to Success for North East's Leading Insurance Broker
- 15/12/2009 - Nursery Insurance and the questions to ask when buying
- 09/12/2009 - Nursery Insurance – how to get the very best deal
- 30/10/2009 - Top tips for buying community group insurance
- 27/10/2009 - Trustee Indemnity Insurance - how to protect charities trustees
- 27/10/2009 - Secrets finally revealed to cheaper motor trade insurance
- 26/10/2009 - Why you need trustee Indemnity Insurance
- 26/10/2009 - Essential tips for buying small charity insurance
- 23/10/2009 - The changing face of charitable gifts
- 22/10/2009 - Amazing facts that affect our children everyday
- 22/10/2009 - Risk Management advice for UK charities
- 20/10/2009 - What makes something the best in the world?
- 19/10/2009 - Why smarter charity promotion is needed
- 19/10/2009 - Online help for small charities hits the UK
- 15/10/2009 - Nursery insurance and why expert advice is essential
- 15/10/2009 - Is the gift of giving falling as christmas approaches?
- 14/10/2009 - Identifying risks in the charity world
- 14/10/2009 - How much should nurseries be paying for insurance?
- 14/10/2009 - Essential tips for running a small charity on a budget
- 13/10/2009 - Church insurance and why religion is becoming a risky business
- 13/10/2009 - Community group insurance experts explain the secrets to success
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insurance - the secrets to getting yours for less
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insuranceb brokers NCI explain why charities must embrace technology
- 06/10/2009 - Charities and their fight for survival
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insurance experts explain why charities are becoming twits
- 02/10/2009 - Charity Insurance – the questions to ask when looking for cover