Heavy Duty Rising Arm
12 October 2010
Newgate’s robust Heavy Duty rising arm traffic barriers are available up to a 9 metre span and 6.5 metre span with a Hi-Bar PVC Curtain as shown here.The reliable Heavy Duty Barrier installed by Newgate’s fully trained fitters, has been fitted with a Hi-Bar curtain to give added security to this site in Letchworth; the Hi-Bar curtain will also act a deterrent to pedestrians.
100% continuous rated the Heavy Duty Barrier is ideally suited for this busy entrance. Access control is by either a Proximity Card Reader for company members or Intercom for visitors.
For easy access the Card Reader and Intercom are mounted on a cranked reader post, the reader post is protected by two bollards. Egress is automatic exit by induction loop control; safety/close is also by induction loop control.
Our strong and reliable Heavy Duty Barrier is suitable to secure a wide variety of industrial, commercial sites and car parks; it can operate along with an existing access control system or with an independent access system.
Newgate’s Sales Team is on hand to give free, constructive and expert advice on how to provide the perfect solution to have secured access to your site or car park.
Newgate have dedicated installation and civil engineers, strategically located throughout the country, that enable us to offer a complete (or part) installation and civil work service as required.
Our civil work capabilities include:-
• Initial Site Survey + Technical Drawings as required
• Foundation Blocks + Road Crossings
• Cable Ducting and Trenching
• Induction Loop Slotting and Backfilling
• Manholes and Soakaways
• Tarmacing and Block paving
Providing a professional service at all times Newgate’s experienced engineers ensure the highest level of customer service.
Our Installation Capabilities include:-
• Carriage to Site
• Offloading / Craneage Facilities
• Bolting Down / Setting Up
• Cable Supply and Installation (Mains and Control Cables)
• Testing, Commissioning and onsite Training
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/10/2017 - Newgate Hurdles Barriers to Growth with Quality Accreditation
- 07/03/2016 - Newgate Launch the New Stinger 3 Automatic rising arm barrier
- 05/05/2011 - Yellow Challenger
- 12/09/2010 - Newgate provide access control at Tesco