Aylsham High School "thrilled" with their new building
12 October 2010
We have recently been delighted to be part of the development program at Aylsham High School, Norfolk, creating a multiuse extension that will house 330 children during the lunch time rush."We are thrilled with the building. It looks fantastic and all of our staff and students are very happy to be able to eat in such an attractive and welcoming space...."
Vanessa Scargill, Director of Community Strategy.
"The fact that we were able to procure such an attractive and versatile space, in such a short timescale, for such a good price, and to such a high standard means that I am absolutely certain that I have got the best possible deal for my students..."
Duncan Spalding, Headteacher.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/12/2014 - Fordingbridge announce Costa Coffee contract
- 21/06/2013 - Drayton Manor Park’s pie and teashop all ready for Summer and beyond
- 20/05/2013 - Guide to ensure the canopy you choose performs safely and withstands the UK weather
- 15/03/2013 - Building Bulletin
- 10/01/2013 - Work gets underway at Fairmead Special School.
- 10/01/2013 - The UK Green Building Council launches new award for built environment sustainability champions.
- 17/12/2012 - The DECC launches a new low carbon heating fund for community groups.
- 17/12/2012 - Fordingbridge welcome EBDOG delegates to The Greenpower Centre.
- 17/12/2012 - Tops Day Nursery, Lakeside North Harbour, Portsmouth
- 11/11/2010 - Innovative new canopy design
- 27/05/2010 - Brain wave prevents brain damage
- 27/05/2010 - Greenpower Centre