Large size multi-function indicators/controllers
19 October 2010
The new OC557 Series are 5-digit programmable multifunction indicators/controllers which feature large 57mm high, red or yellow, seven segment displays in DIN-size 288x96mm panel mounting cases.The OC557 Series are suitable for grid and mimic display mounting. Designed for connection to 0/4-20mA process input signals, or DC and AC voltages up to 300VDC, they can also be supplied for other industrial signal sources including: RTD sensors, thermistors, resistors, potentiometers or thermocouples.
The measured input signal can be freely scaled, through the programming menu, between any two desired display values, for example 4…20mA input = 0…18500 display range.
As well as the display scaling, the menu also configures the two set-points, averaging filter, sampling rate and display resolution. The two set points can be set within the entire display range and activate open collector transistors or mechanical relays.
Two memories store the maximum and the minimum display readings and a digital filter can be used to smooth noisy signals. A tare function is available to zero the display value and the tare value remains stored when the power is switched-off.
An excitation voltage is available to supply external sensors.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/09/2011 - Measure, control and log data with MultiCon from Metrix
- 01/09/2011 - Dual Display handheld Capacitance Meters from Metrix
- 31/08/2011 - New high-power Bench Power Supplies from Metrix
- 17/02/2011 - Metrix present upgraded DAQ Manager Software with new features
- 17/02/2011 - Metrx introduce innovative 50 MHz Pulse Generators with single or dual outputs
- 15/02/2011 - Metrix launch 25 MHz Oscilloscopes for education, training, service and repair applications
- 15/02/2011 - New large multi-function Clock Display with optional Temperature & Humidity from Metrix
- 15/02/2011 - Metrix launch Industrial Control Panels with Profibus-DP or Serial Interfaces
- 14/02/2011 - Metrix introduce Compact High Definition MPEG-4 meters
- 11/02/2011 - Metrix launch hand held Process Calibrator with Datalogger function
- 28/10/2010 - Two new B&K LCR Meters from Metrix raise the level of performance
- 26/10/2010 - Metrix supply true RMS Bench Multimeter for service, repair and educational use
- 25/10/2010 - Sophisticated 50MHz Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generators
- 21/10/2010 - Metrix introduce 2 and 4-channel Portable Recorders with optional built-in Printer
- 18/10/2010 - Metrix launch Compact Multi-Channel Meter / Controller, plus data recording options
- 12/03/2010 - Metrix present 1.44 kW programmable DC Power Supplies
- 11/03/2010 - HD TV Meters for satellite, terrestrial and cable TV systems
- 11/03/2010 - Truly Portable 3.3GHz & 8.5GHz Handheld Spectrum Analyzers
- 06/04/2009 - Alphanumeric series Field Bus Displays from Metrix Electronics
- 26/01/2009 - Metrix announce new TV Signal analysers
- 04/12/2008 - Comprehensive Range of Bargraph Indicators
- 02/06/2008 - Rugged Indicators for Marine and Transportation Applications
- 02/06/2008 - Compact Process and Temperature Data Recorders
- 28/05/2007 - ‘Pick-to-Light’ concept enhances warehouse efficiency
- 28/05/2007 - New digital panel meter displays
- 28/05/2007 - Ultra LARGE Displays for industry
- 28/05/2007 - Bargraph Indicators & Controllers
- 28/05/2007 - Patented Meter designs comply with latest international safety standards
- 28/05/2007 - Industrial Panel Printers with USB or Profibus options
- 28/05/2007 - Thermal & "paperless" recorders are adaptable from 6-36 channels
- 28/05/2007 - Enhanced test & measuring instrument range for 2007