Sophisticated 50MHz Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generators
25 October 2010
Two new 50 MHz Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generators join B&K Precisions' range of affordable yet full-performance DDS Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generators.Two new 50 MHz Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generators, Models BK4076 and BK4079, are now available from Metrix Electronics. They join B&K Precisions' range of affordable yet full-performance DDS Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generators.
Electronic designs today usually contain complex signals, requiring a variety of test waveforms. These two new models allow the user to design the required signal by using the generators' function or arbitrary waveform section.
With 14-bit amplitude resolution, 125 MS/s sampling rate and up to 4 million points of length, waveforms can be output in continuous, triggered, gated or burst modes. Added to this is their capability to sum an external signal to the generated signal for even more waveform characteristics.
Model BK4076 is a single channel unit and BK4079 is a dual channel model. Both provide a wide frequency range from 1 μHz up to 50 MHz for sine and square waveforms and up to 62.5 MHz in arbitrary mode.
Offering a straightforward front panel keypad and control knob, their operation proves to be very user-friendly. A large, graphical digital display shows the detailed output waveform image. Extensive features such as programmable markers, internal or external AM, FM and FSK modulation, along with versatile sweep capabilities and variable edge pulse generation, make these generators suitable for a wide range of applications including electronic design, sensor simulation, and functional test or generation of I/Q modulated signals.
Both models include arbitrary waveform editing software, plus flexible GPIB or RS232 interface capability.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/09/2011 - Measure, control and log data with MultiCon from Metrix
- 01/09/2011 - Dual Display handheld Capacitance Meters from Metrix
- 31/08/2011 - New high-power Bench Power Supplies from Metrix
- 17/02/2011 - Metrix present upgraded DAQ Manager Software with new features
- 17/02/2011 - Metrx introduce innovative 50 MHz Pulse Generators with single or dual outputs
- 15/02/2011 - Metrix launch 25 MHz Oscilloscopes for education, training, service and repair applications
- 15/02/2011 - New large multi-function Clock Display with optional Temperature & Humidity from Metrix
- 15/02/2011 - Metrix launch Industrial Control Panels with Profibus-DP or Serial Interfaces
- 14/02/2011 - Metrix introduce Compact High Definition MPEG-4 meters
- 11/02/2011 - Metrix launch hand held Process Calibrator with Datalogger function
- 28/10/2010 - Two new B&K LCR Meters from Metrix raise the level of performance
- 26/10/2010 - Metrix supply true RMS Bench Multimeter for service, repair and educational use
- 21/10/2010 - Metrix introduce 2 and 4-channel Portable Recorders with optional built-in Printer
- 19/10/2010 - Large size multi-function indicators/controllers
- 18/10/2010 - Metrix launch Compact Multi-Channel Meter / Controller, plus data recording options
- 12/03/2010 - Metrix present 1.44 kW programmable DC Power Supplies
- 11/03/2010 - HD TV Meters for satellite, terrestrial and cable TV systems
- 11/03/2010 - Truly Portable 3.3GHz & 8.5GHz Handheld Spectrum Analyzers
- 06/04/2009 - Alphanumeric series Field Bus Displays from Metrix Electronics
- 26/01/2009 - Metrix announce new TV Signal analysers
- 04/12/2008 - Comprehensive Range of Bargraph Indicators
- 02/06/2008 - Rugged Indicators for Marine and Transportation Applications
- 02/06/2008 - Compact Process and Temperature Data Recorders
- 28/05/2007 - ‘Pick-to-Light’ concept enhances warehouse efficiency
- 28/05/2007 - New digital panel meter displays
- 28/05/2007 - Ultra LARGE Displays for industry
- 28/05/2007 - Bargraph Indicators & Controllers
- 28/05/2007 - Patented Meter designs comply with latest international safety standards
- 28/05/2007 - Industrial Panel Printers with USB or Profibus options
- 28/05/2007 - Thermal & "paperless" recorders are adaptable from 6-36 channels
- 28/05/2007 - Enhanced test & measuring instrument range for 2007