Impact Protection Rails from Jtech Services
19 October 2010
At a recent hospital project to remove the existing damaged LST radiator covers and to replace with their own Radiator Guards, Jtech Services also provided their Impact Protection Bars for an area where trolleys can easily crash into a guard which is situaWorking with their partners Fairall Engineering of Bridgnorth, Jtech Services supplied this particular application with a heavy gauge formed stainless steel tube so that it would blend in with other handrails on site. Other materials and finishes could also be used if so desired.
The protected guards are designed to give easy access for cleaning and maintenance during
their long years of service. Each guard features our SKS locking mechanism for straightforward, authorised access. Mostly required in a standard white powder coat,
Jtech Services can also offer a range of other colours that tie in with the new or existing décor.
The versatility of the Impact Protection Rail design means that it would be suitable for practically any application that may arise on your site.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/12/2017 - Jtech R&P Services offers Sliding Door Repair
- 18/04/2017 - Vented Casings Protect and Serve
- 05/01/2017 - Guarding the Community
- 29/02/2016 - Jtech Services Goes Sporty
- 17/11/2015 - Jtech Guards the Perimeter
- 05/06/2015 - Spot the Pipe Boxing
- 23/01/2015 - Jtech Protection Services
- 12/01/2015 - Let us just say at the start that Jtech Services are not offering a new courier or transport service.
- 22/05/2014 - Secured Cycle Rack is a Winner
- 15/05/2014 - Jtech Services Overseas
- 08/05/2014 - Jtech R&P Services install Lightweight Window Security
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services Pipe Boxing looks like it grew there!
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services at the heart of the Community
- 25/06/2013 - Heavy duty veneer for a heavy duty application
- 27/03/2013 - Machine Enclosure Systems
- 27/03/2013 - Removal & Re-Installation with Jtech R&P Services
- 06/03/2013 - The Open and Shut case of the Hingless Frame
- 04/12/2012 - Fun Notice Board is a Winner
- 13/08/2012 - Special Needs Require Special Radiator Guards
- 16/04/2012 - Radiator Guards that can take the heat
- 20/02/2012 - Probably the Slimmest Radiator Guard in the World?
- 06/09/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 06/09/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 25/05/2011 - Boxing Clever with Jtech Services
- 28/04/2011 - So just how flexible is Flexistone?
- 14/09/2010 - Jtech introduce racking supply and installation
- 13/09/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone range
- 12/08/2010 - Radiator Guards for Primary & Nursery School Refurbishment Projects
- 09/07/2010 - Toughened Pipe Boxing Gets A Makeover
- 13/04/2010 - Jtech Services involved in high level cover up
- 24/02/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone colour range
- 25/01/2010 - Jtech brings seamless Staniless Steel Column Encasements without joints
- 31/12/2009 - Jtech launch new industrial partitioning service
- 25/11/2009 - Jtechs' column casing aperture provides monitor space
- 25/11/2009 - Jtech guards Radiators
- 06/11/2009 - Jtech toughens up boxing at schools
- 04/09/2009 - JTech protect external and internal services for London Hospital
- 30/07/2009 - Heat emitter completes Jtechs' perimeter casing line up
- 24/07/2009 - Jtech helps make cleaning the wards easier
- 20/07/2009 - Jtech provides twist on old idea
- 02/07/2009 - Floating Shelves from Jtech Services
- 26/06/2009 - Toughened Pipe Boxing can take a kicking
- 15/06/2009 - Jtech heavy duty Radiator Guards for special needs applications
- 29/10/2008 - The Perfect Stone: It’s Flexible and Anti Graffiti Proof
- 24/06/2008 - Building with Plywood- Is it the Future?
- 18/09/2007 - Special Radiator Guards from Jtech Services
- 23/03/2007 - Front Opening Guard from Jtech Services