Safety Media launch new look website
20 October 2010
Safety Media is pleased to announce that the new look Safety Media website www.safetymedia.co.uk is now live.Safety Media is pleased to announce that the new look Safety Media website www.safetymedia.co.uk is now live.
The Safety Media team has been hard at work developing the new website over the last weeks, adding new products, features and guidance to make the website the one stop shop for all your health and safety needs.
The new site includes a number of new and improved features including: • Simplified navigation • Search by subject • Create an account o Keep a log of all your orders o Simple 4 step ordering process o Complete online order history o Exclusive offers only available to online account customers o Add items to a wishlist for future purchasing • Compare products o If you’re unsure which DVD is most suitable for your needs, use our compare products function. Simply click on ‘Add to Compare’ on your chosen DVDs and you will have a like-for-like comparison.
• FREE Guidance Documents o Over 25 documents available for free! • E-Learning for companies of all sizes o You can launch demos of many of our acclaimed E-Learning courses. E-Learning is available for both SME’s and corporate customers. Click on the link and then decide if you want to look at the SME pay as you go option, or the corporate dedicated site option. http://www.safetymedia.co.uk/e-learning-1.html And that’s not all… Our best selling DVDs, Booklets Software are of course all included on the website and we have added over 50 new products!
All DVDs have an online preview making it easy to choose the right DVD for you. Our Poster range now boasts over 200 designs and we have added a brand new poster range! You will find a poster for every wall space as you browse through our collection, whether you choose one featuring a character from The Simpsons™, one with a photographic image, or one with key safety information, you will find the right poster for your needs. To complete your manual handling training, we have introduced a range of manual handling training aids. The aids are a fantastic way of showing the effect bad lifting can have on the spine.
Exciting new features coming soon! The new look is just the start, over the coming weeks we will be adding further functionalities and announcing some special offers exclusively for those with an online account. Why not create an account now so that you are up-to-date with the new features as they’re added? To find out more about Safety Media’s visit www.safetymedia.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/03/2011 - FREE iPad when you purchase Safety Media's Ultimate Training Library
- 07/02/2011 - See Safety Media at Stand E70 at the IOSH Conference & Exhibition
- 08/09/2010 - Safety Media shortlisted for the E-Learning Award
- 07/07/2010 - Safety Media launches E-Learning H&S training solution for SME's
- 22/06/2010 - Receive an iPad from Safety Media this June
- 27/04/2010 - Safety Media Exclusive voucher giveaway
- 23/04/2010 - New food allergies E-Learning training course launched by Safety Media
- 23/04/2010 - Win an iPad at the Safety & Health Expo!
- 22/04/2010 - Safety Media launch new Learning Management System
- 21/04/2010 - Safety Media announce the Safety Talks iPhone App
- 16/04/2010 - Manual Handling NEW Edition DVD from Safety Media
- 16/04/2010 - Safety Media launch Free iPhone Fire Safety App
- 15/04/2010 - Safety Media provide Top Tips for Health and Safety Training
- 10/09/2007 - Safety Medias' new website now live
- 27/03/2007 - Smoking ban DVD in production overdrive