ESD CERTIFICATION FOR EXPLORER WATERPROOF CASE 4419 MODEL - By Polyformes
20 October 2010
Polyformes can now offer ESD CERTIFICATION FOR EXPLORER WATERPROOF CASE 4419 MODEL Electrostatic Discharge, or ESD, is a single-event, rapid transfer of electrostatic charge between two objects, usually resulting when two objects at different potentials cESD can also occur when a high electrostatic field develops between two objects in close proximity.
ESD is one of the major causes of device failures in the semiconductor industry.
We gladly announce that Polyformes Explorer Cases have recently achieved the ESD certification for a 4419 model manufactured using a special ESD compliant material blend.
Reference codes are the following:
4419.BEESD - Explorer case made of black conductive plastic, empty internal.
4419.BPELESD - Explorer case made of black conductive plastic, complete with internally fitted tool boards
for hand tools storage and a bottom tray.
Moreover, we would like to remind you that the same blend of ESD compliant material can be now used to
produce any one of our sizes. As for every special production, this will be subject to a minimum quantity
depending on the required model. Please contact us for details.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/10/2012 - Polyformes at WWEM Exhibition, Telford
- 08/09/2011 - Polyformes exhibits at DSEi
- 03/08/2011 - Special Needs Charity Drive to raise £1 million
- 02/06/2011 - Polyformes gets ready for SEAWORK 2011
- 09/02/2011 - Visit Polyformes at Southern Manufacturing & Electronics 2011
- 20/10/2010 - POLYFORMES NEW SIZE EXPLORER WATERPROOF & SHOCKPROOF CASE