21 October 2010
Choosing the right bathroom can be quite daunting. It is an expensive and pretty permanent decision, so you need to be sure you’ve got it right.After all the effort and stress of choosing the bath, the basin, the taps - even the toilet, it can be so easy to overlook the finishing touches.
These little and seemingly unimportant things can often be the difference between a good looking bathroom and a stunning bathroom.
Bathroom accessories have finally arrived in the 21st century. Sleek, stylish and even more functional than ever before. Soap dishes and toothbrush holders do need to be practical and functional, but can also - so easily - add an enormous sense of style and personality to a bathroom.
Chrome and glass have revolutionised bathroom accessories, and shower baskets, towel rails and even toilet brushes can add a touch of class to almost any bathroom. Modern bathroom accessories have a sleek, clean look, and don’t look out of place in a more traditional bathroom setting either!
Choosing stylish bathroom accessories should always be done with careful consideration given to the practical purpose they serve. Is the mirror at the right height for everyone using it? Will it reflect light? Will you need coat hooks or shaving mirrors? A family bathroom will probably need more towel rails than an en-suite………..
The decisions about bathroom accessories should be taken just as carefully - and hopefully be just as much fun - as choosing the rest of the bathroom.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/10/2010 - Glass Heating Radiators
- 21/10/2010 - The best flooring for every room in your home
- 21/10/2010 - Why Have a Bidet?
- 12/08/2010 - Bathroom TVs
- 12/08/2010 - Toilet Cistern Tips
- 12/08/2010 - Bathroom Suites
- 12/08/2010 - Shower Doors, Screens, Curtains and Enclosures
- 12/08/2010 - Terracotta Flooring Tiles
- 26/07/2010 - What is a wet room?
- 01/07/2010 - Fitted Bathroom Furniture
- 19/04/2010 - Choosing a Bath
- 19/04/2010 - Choosing a Heated Towel Rail
- 19/04/2010 - What is a Wet Room?
- 16/04/2010 - The health benefits of installing a steam room sauna
- 15/04/2010 - Livinghouse advice on planning a bathroom
- 14/04/2010 - The benefits of hardwood flooring
- 12/04/2010 - The right light for your bathroom
- 19/03/2010 - Design Ideas for a small bathroom
- 17/03/2010 - Creating a Traditional Bathroom
- 16/03/2010 - Help at hand for choosing bathroom taps