Vision 560 T25B
04 November 2010
Introducing the Vision560™ 5.7” Colour Touch Screen + Alpha-Numeric Keypad OverviewMeet the new member of the Vision Controller series – the Vision560TM combination.
This new model is based on the V570. In addition to a 5.7”, 16-bit Colour Touch Screen which supports 65K colours, the V560-T25B combines a 24 programmable keypad to compliment the touch screen virtual full alpha-numeric keyboard. This feature allows single touch operator data entry for simplicity in use, while maintain the process graphics and live updates on display during data entry. The controller’s housing is similar to the V280, and uses the same cut-out.
Slides may be installed in the operating panel faceplate to customise the keys. One blank set of slides is supplied with the controller.
• 320x240 Resolution (QVGA), 64k Colours, White LED-illuminated backlight
• 24 Programmable function keys.
• 12 or 24 Volt operation.
• Touch indication by audible buzzer.
• Virtual keyboard for data entry.
All other features are identical to the V570, such as
• Up to 1024 I/O’s
• Snap on I/O, Can-bus expansion, or standard Unitronics EX-A1 I/O expansion.
• Auto-Tune PID, data logging and recipes
• Web server capabilities
• GSM/SMS/GPRS, Ethernet via TCP/IP, MODBUS, CAN-open, Uni-CAN
The new V560-T25B is now available for AllDrives & Controls, The UK representative of Unitronics.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/02/2016 - Alldrives & Controls, introduces a new lower cost, 7’’ UniStream™ panel.
- 03/08/2011 - BLDC motor with magnetic encoder from Nanotec, for precise positioning in harsh environments
- 27/07/2011 - Unitronics Snap-In I/O Offers More Flexibility for Vision Series Integrated PLC+HMIs.
- 16/06/2011 - Alldrives & Controls are proud to introduce the Unitronics Vision1210™
- 11/01/2011 - Introducing the Vision 1040™- 10.4” Colour Touch Screen
- 06/12/2010 - GoToMyHMI is Your 'SCADA-Gateway' in the Cloud for SCADA Access from Any Device, Any Where.
- 04/11/2010 - Introducing the EX-A2X
- 07/09/2010 - ADC Encoder Range
- 24/08/2010 - New Software release from Unitronics
- 30/07/2010 - HTQ High Efficiency green energy
- 26/03/2010 - Unitronics Vision Steps ahead