Introducing the EX-A2X
04 November 2010
Unitronics have released the new I/O Expansion Module Adapter, the EX-A2X. This new adaptor is based on the EX-A1, but offers important new features:• An isolated communication port for additional security.
• Remote I/O Placement from the Unitronics PLC/HMI
• Status LED Indication.
The adaptor may be placed up to 20 meters away from the controller.
With this ability, in control cubicles or cabinets, the additional IO can be situated on the back plane reducing the door wiring to a minimum.
Communication cables to link between the EX-A2X and the Unitronics controller are available from Unitronics. These may be identified by the prefix EXL; for example the EXL-CAB050 which is 0.5 meters in length.
- EXL cables are not compatible with the EX-A1
- The EX1-CA050, is not compatible with the EX-A2X.
The new expansion IO adapter is now available for AllDrives & Controls, The UK representative of Unitronics.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/02/2016 - Alldrives & Controls, introduces a new lower cost, 7’’ UniStream™ panel.
- 03/08/2011 - BLDC motor with magnetic encoder from Nanotec, for precise positioning in harsh environments
- 27/07/2011 - Unitronics Snap-In I/O Offers More Flexibility for Vision Series Integrated PLC+HMIs.
- 16/06/2011 - Alldrives & Controls are proud to introduce the Unitronics Vision1210™
- 11/01/2011 - Introducing the Vision 1040™- 10.4” Colour Touch Screen
- 06/12/2010 - GoToMyHMI is Your 'SCADA-Gateway' in the Cloud for SCADA Access from Any Device, Any Where.
- 04/11/2010 - Vision 560 T25B
- 07/09/2010 - ADC Encoder Range
- 24/08/2010 - New Software release from Unitronics
- 30/07/2010 - HTQ High Efficiency green energy
- 26/03/2010 - Unitronics Vision Steps ahead