10 November 2010
Newly launched SLS catalogue includes the latest market leading brands and products.Scientific Laboratory Supplies (SLS) launched their brand new catalogue on 10th June 2010 during their Scientific Laboratory Show at the East Midlands Conference Centre.
SLS, who are the leading independent distributor of laboratory supplies in the UK, have restructured key sections of the catalogue creating a more user friendly reference document and making it easier for customers to find the products and brands that they need.
The new catalogue was created in-house and features a clearer layout, better indexing and numerous new products and suppliers including:
• Gilson and the UK launch of the revolutionary new Pipetman M electronic pipettor
• Corning tissue culture products including HYPERFlask® tissue culture vessels
• Leica Microsystems and their DM500 and DM750 microscopes
• Nunc tissue culture products including the OptiCell™ cell culture system
Martin Sylt, Marketing Manager at SLS, says “We listened to our customers and suppliers and had a lot of positive feedback about the last catalogue; however there were areas where we knew we could improve. The new catalogue contains improved product content; and customers will find it much easier to find the products they need”.
Bringing customers the most up-to-date specifications and technical information for products has been a key focus, which required SLS to work closely with its suppliers. To facilitate this, SLS developed an online data management system called “Vendor Portal” which allowed suppliers to manage and update their catalogue entries. This development reflects SLS’ partnership based approach with its suppliers.
Torbjoern Gripp from Integra Biosciences says “We have worked closely with SLS for many years and have always found their focus on partnership to be amongst the best in the industry. They adopt a very personal approach to business relationships and are flexible to meet our specific requirements. Their new portal system made it even easier for us to share key information with them, and ultimately customers via the catalogue.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/11/2010 - HULL CITY ANNOUNCE SCIENTIFIC LABORATORY SUPPLIES AS SHORTS SPONSOR
- 14/05/2009 - SLS compact, fully automated Homogenizing System saves time
- 10/03/2008 - Laboratory supplier takes it to a new level
- 10/03/2008 - BD Falcon joins SLS portfolio
- 06/06/2007 - Next Generation Sensors From Mettler
- 06/06/2007 - New Mettler Meters From SLS
- 22/03/2007 - New Easy Open Cover from Micronic
- 22/03/2007 - NEW Hotplate Compatible PTFE Beakers
- 22/03/2007 - SLS Provide Safety at a Price You Can Afford