Little Plumber admitted to hospital
17 November 2010
The LP4 electronic descaler has been admitted to Luton Hospital where staff accomodation blocks were plagued by hard water and limescale.Splendid Products, designers and manufacturers of the British made Little Plumber, installed a Little Plumber LP4 water conditioner & limescale remover in each of the accomodation blocks after having been approached by Veridian Housing, who run the 3 accomodation blocks for key hospital staff.
Viridian Housing took over the accommodation 2000, demolishing and rebuiling the 3 blocks, which now house 60 residents per block in addition to a further 36 self contained one bedroom flats in the third block. Veridian also built a further 24 new houses on the Morecambe Close and Lewsey Road sites with accommodation ranging from single en suite rooms to three bedroom houses.
The LP4 is the mid-range commercial unit made by Splendid Products at their factory in Oxford and was chosen not only because it is guaranteed to work but also because of the very easy installation which required no plumbing.
The cost of running the LP4 units, around £3.00 per year, is significant considering the overall saving in maintenence costs, appliance renewals and heating costs.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/02/2018 - Green Lightning Pack
- 31/10/2017 - Get soft water and help reduce CO2
- 22/09/2016 - Water softeners and descallers
- 05/02/2016 - New little plumber LP2 unit
- 22/07/2014 - Little Plumber LP3 still performing well after 8 years at Hospital Metalcraft of Blandford Forum in Dorset.
- 22/07/2014 - Global Warming... Well is it or isn’t it?
- 22/07/2014 - FREE Energy Saving Device
- 22/07/2014 - Barak Obama Amongst Others has Called for a Worldwide Effort to Reduce Global Warming.
- 22/07/2014 - A Decade of Hard Water Treatment
- 17/03/2014 - The new LP2+ from Little Plumber
- 25/10/2013 - Electronic Water Softener
- 02/08/2012 - Little Plumber reduces energy costs
- 20/02/2012 - Little Plumber celebrates decade of hard water treatment
- 05/07/2011 - Electronic water descaler vs Ion Exchange water softener
- 07/02/2011 - Little Plumbers' small world of steam room generator maintenance
- 04/02/2011 - Little Plumber keeps steam generator limescale free
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers receive a make-over
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers in good health at Hospital Metalcraft
- 12/11/2010 - Little Plumbers' positive steps in reducing global warming
- 12/11/2010 - De Vere all steamed up with Little Plumber
- 08/02/2010 - Soft water or hard water and what exactly is the difference?
- 24/11/2009 - Splendid relief for Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers
- 21/09/2009 - Winter weather is all about energy conservation
- 22/07/2009 - So how do you know if your hard water needs a Little Plumber?
- 08/05/2009 - Grimaldi House combats limescale with Splendid Little Plumber
- 22/04/2009 - The Darling buds of Earth day
- 12/03/2009 - Chalk landmarks mean hard water
- 06/03/2009 - Electronic Water Conditioners battle with Energy Saving trust
- 28/01/2009 - Saving energy the easy way
- 19/01/2009 - Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers benefit from Electronic Hard Water Conditioners