Safe Hot Water with Fluid Category 5 Protection
12 October 2010
Arrow Valves Ltd have launched an Ablution Plant to deliver safe hot water to hoses adjacent to a WC or bidet.
The unit is neatly housed in a cabinet consisting of a Break Tank with type AB air gap, Booster Pump, Water Heater and Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV3, DO8).
The Ablution Plant is suitable for applications requiring safe hot water with the highest backflow protection. In particular it assists with the growing need to provide multicultural toiletry facilities, allowing users to wash themselves without the need for toilet paper.
Optional Ablution hose and trigger assembly.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/04/2018 - More than just a ‘Standpipe…’
- 17/07/2017 - Product News & Innovations – Introducing the “Pillar Standpipe”
- 19/07/2016 - Introducing the Automatic Waterstop Valve
- 03/10/2011 - Advanced Pressurisation Unit
- 03/10/2011 - Pressurisation & Automatic Dosing Unit
- 03/10/2011 - “Pent-A-Boost” Compact Domestic Booster Set
- 20/09/2011 - Miniature Standpipe – Discreet Watering
- 20/09/2011 - Tamperproof Permanent Standpipe
- 20/09/2011 - Commercial Permanent Standpipe – Fluid Category 4
- 20/09/2011 - “Midi-Break” Break Tank & Booster Set
- 20/09/2011 - “Boost-A-Break” Break Tank & Booster Set
- 12/10/2010 - Arrow Valves launch Telescopic Hose Union “Conceal-A-Tap”
- 12/05/2008 - Tamperproof Hose Union Bib Tap with Shelf
- 12/05/2008 - Secure Hose Union Tamperproof Tap Box
- 12/05/2008 - Arrow Valves “Equi-Flow” Automatic Shower Flow Limiter
- 12/05/2008 - Care Shower – Thermostatically Controlled Shower
- 12/05/2008 - Arrow Valves “Autofill” Pressurisation Unit
- 12/05/2008 - Servicing valve with Automatic Flow Limiting