Safe & Secure Hardware from Relcross
24 November 2010
Relcross has launched a range of “Safe and Secure” Hardware ideal for use in situations where a combination of life safety and security is desirable.This includes the likes of Care Homes, Detention Centres, Prisons, Psychiatric Hospitals and Young Offenders’ Institutions.
The extensive range of products includes a wide variety of anti-ligature door mounted hardware such as hinges, locks, escutcheon plates and finger pulls. There’s a Controlled Emergency Rescue Indicator and the washroom range includes safety mirrors, grab bars, toilet roll holders, soap dishes, toothbrush holders, towel hooks and shelves.
All designed for safe and secure environments. The national minimum standards for general adult services in Psychiatric Intensive Care Units (PICUs) and Low Secure Environments, published by the Department of Health (2002), outlines the standards to be followed regarding the design of both types of institution.
The new Relcross Safe & Secure Hardware brochure contains details of the appropriate standards met including the Door & Hardware Federation Technical Specification TS001 - Door Mounted Anti-Ligature Devices for Safety and Security Purposes - along with general advice on product selection and use.
For a copy of the new brochure contact Relcross on 01380 729600, email email@example.com or the brochure can be downloaded at www.relcross.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/01/2017 - Hadrian Cubicles Add To Shake Shack Style
- 30/11/2016 - Bath University Rely On LCN Door Closers
- 28/11/2016 - Dramatic Water Savings by Ambassador Theatre Group
- 23/11/2016 - Style and Performance in Oaks Restaurant Washrooms - thanks to Relcross.
- 22/11/2016 - Door Closer Solution Courtesy of Relcross and Bamford Doors
- 18/11/2016 - BS 8607 Mechanically operated push button locksets
- 25/11/2015 - Relcross Number 1 at Number 1 Watson Street
- 25/11/2015 - Flood Doors Use Von Duprin Escape Hardware
- 25/11/2015 - Relcross Automatic Door Systems Continued Growth at Harper Adams University
- 24/11/2015 - Hadrian Cubicles Match Champagne Mood
- 24/11/2015 - Relcross Open More Doors
- 24/11/2015 - Keylex Locks Tried and Tested at the City Academy Bristol
- 12/11/2014 - Keylex Locks Help Keep Epsom College Students Safe
- 11/11/2014 - Delayed Door Closing by LCN at Windermere Sheltered Housing
- 11/11/2013 - Relcross LCN Auto Equalizers Aid Democracy at Aylesbury Vale.
- 11/11/2013 - Kent Union Clean Up With Waterless Urinals.
- 05/12/2012 - Relcross Auto Equalizers help bring equality to Salisbury Guildhall
- 24/11/2010 - Relcross Auto Equalizers Help Keep Library Accessible to All
- 17/12/2009 - Relcross revisit washroom refurbishment 18 months on
- 27/11/2009 - New Stanley Concealed Bearing Hinges from Relcross are guaranteed for life
- 20/07/2009 - Alloc appoints Relcross premier distributor in the UK