HSS 5% Cobalt TiN pipe cutting blades make a massive difference to production lines
25 November 2010
Addison Saws have introduced Multi-Cut pipe cutters, their newest range of saw blades.Manufactured from the worlds highest quality M35 (Cobalt) high speed steel (HSS) and covered in unique PVD coatings, nothing can cut through steel pipes and tubing better.
TiN PVD coatings increase the surface hardness and reduce friction, allowing for higher machining rates with minimal need for lubrication and fit all major orbital pipe cutting machines.
The blades are HSS 5% Cobalt TiN coated which increases cutting speed by up to 25%. In addition, the 5% Cobalt improves blade quality and durability allowing more cuts per blade. Addison Saws' new Multi-cut pipe cutters cost on average, 2.5% less than standard pipe cutting blades.
After numerous highly successful trials in the UK and USA, multi-cut pipe and tube cutting blades are now available to buy directly from Addison Saws.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/02/2018 - Addison Saws Ltd achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification
- 21/11/2017 - New Panel Machinery from Oz!
- 12/09/2017 - ALCOR III
- 16/08/2017 - Addison expand their offering with 2 new brands
- 31/07/2017 - Everising machines really are proven in production.
- 06/06/2017 - Here at Addison we are continuously on the look out for outstanding machines that will enhance and further expand your business capabilities so first up we have the...
- 19/04/2017 - The MACKMA BM60
- 06/02/2017 - Wondering what makes Mackma non-mandrel machinery superior?
- 26/01/2017 - Addison Saws appointed as official UK distributor
- 08/11/2016 - Addison Saws / TubeFab in-house tube bending exhibition 8th-10th November 2016.
- 14/09/2016 - Addison introduces 'Total Machinery Packages' for UK window manufacturers
- 14/09/2016 - Mecal CNC machining centre halves lead times for Stayfix
- 15/09/2014 - Dynashape sales of sawblades for acrylics hit record high
- 11/04/2014 - A quick look at what we've been up to and how it will benefit you...
- 07/02/2014 - Dynashape secure exclusive DoAll UK distribution deal
- 06/02/2014 - Addison acquire industry leader Dynashape
- 04/03/2011 - Affordable 3+1 axis High Speed CNC Machining from Addison
- 10/11/2010 - Addison Saws are THE new UK agent for Ercolina pipe benders