My Last Song and Ecclesiastical Insurance in online advertising agreement
06 December 2010
My Last Song is now carrying an Ecclesiastical Insurance advert on its home page promoting a 25 per cent discount on home and contents insurance.The discount is only available for customers who buy an Ecclesiastical policy online, and My Last Song is hoping this and other offers will encourage visitors, currently running at a thousand a week, to return to the site.
Paul Hensby, founder of My Last Song, approached Ecclesiastical after agreeing to promote the Perfect Choice Funeral Plan, administered by part of the Ecclesiastical Group.
“Ecclesiastical is a specialist insurance and financial services company with over 120 years’ experience offering honest advice, deep expertise and caring protection.
“It has the ethical values and award winning levels of service I want My Last Song to be associated with.”
Mike Hayward, Ecclesiastical Consumer Marketing Manager said: “My Last Song deals sensitively and positively with end of life issues. It encourages people to take responsibility by writing their wills, planning their funerals, leading healthy lives and understanding the care options they might have to face.
“It appeals to computer literate members of the baby boomer generation who are beginning to consider their mortality. Our products and values will, I hope, appeal to this market and the 25 per cent home insurance discount makes the online deal very attractive”
“Over the years Ecclesiastical has grown to provide tailored insurance solutions for our customers.
“Today we use all this skill, knowledge and experience to provide a broad range of financial services to meet their specific needs.”
Visitors to My Last Song can also get deals with Flowers Direct, St James’s Place Wealth Management and sculptor and artist Lindy Branson’s bronze bust memorials.
Within the My Last Song Lifebox are exclusive discounts from Heritage Will Writers, I Want One Of Those, Green People, Totally Hers, Flowers Direct and Sentiment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/01/2011 - UK head the list of world’s best funeral websites
- 25/11/2010 - My Last Song and Carers UK are working together to support carers
- 10/11/2010 - Lifebox, the ideal present for young and old to capture and keep their memories so they will be remembered for ever.
- 10/11/2010 - Money off coupons in the Lifebox takes over from storing them in a shoebox
- 11/10/2010 - MLS Doc Supports Death Plan
- 14/09/2010 - Pet lovers to vote on the type of funeral they want for their pets
- 13/09/2010 - Cancer Research UK is My Last Songs' charity of the month
- 27/05/2010 - Diabetes UK first My Last Song ‘Charity of the month’
- 27/05/2010 - New website focuses on care and health issues for older people
- 27/05/2010 - A Website to Die For
- 27/05/2010 - New website and online florist in exclusive discount deal