Rowespike vent excellent choice for reconstitution
06 December 2010
When a needle or spike is inserted into a vial, hazardous aerosols can be released.This is both harmful to operators and can cross contaminate other products in the aseptic area or isolator cabinet. The NEW Rowespike Vent will protect operators and avoid cross contamination and is an ideal choice for reconstituting cytotoxics.
New Rowespike Vent with metal cannula is easy to use for repeated withdrawal and aspiration of cytostatic solutions from vials, bottles and bags.
The metal cannula avoids needlestick injury and will easily pierce bungs and bags for sterile venting purposes and your syringe will conveniently secure directly to the top of the device using the luer lock.
Rowespike vent has a 0.1 micron PTFE hydrophobic bacteria filter for effective sterile venting of cytotoxic and other hazardous aerosols. The vents are ETO sterilised and supplied individually sterile wrapped in packs of 50 pieces with full lot traceability.
For more information on Rowespike Vents and other sterile venting devices in our range, please call 0800 0328 428 or visit www.helapet.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/07/2018 - Celebrating the winners of 2018 APTUK Katherine Miles Poster Competition
- 07/07/2016 - VaccinePorter® Cold Chain Carrier Systems
- 21/10/2014 - September Exhibitions
- 04/08/2014 - Welcoming Tony Phelps...
- 24/07/2014 - Helapet expands containment product solutions with new Cirrus Containments Isolators
- 06/03/2014 - Berner XP Spill Kits
- 19/08/2013 - Your extra margin of safety with new NeedleSafe II exclusively from Helapet
- 19/08/2013 - Setting the standard with the new Berner Nitrile Glove from Helapet
- 10/06/2013 - Veterinary Cyto Procedure Packs
- 20/05/2013 - ThermoFlash ideal for non-contact FLAP Temperature Monitoring
- 14/03/2013 - Helapet looks West for new Needleless Transfer Systems
- 05/12/2012 - ThermoFlash ideal for non-contact FLAP Temperature Monitoring
- 08/11/2012 - Introducing the Timestrip Minus
- 08/11/2012 - Helapet expands our Pre-filled Syringe Transporter Range
- 12/07/2012 - New Helapet Cold Chain Porters launching at Medtec 2012
- 12/07/2012 - Helapet Syringe Transporter
- 29/03/2011 - Home Spill Kit for cytotoxics
- 10/03/2011 - Have you been assessed yet?
- 03/03/2011 - New TimestripPlus™ indicator shows at a glance when +8 deg C is breached
- 04/11/2010 - Spill Kits to safely handle any cytotoxic emergency
- 14/09/2010 - Helapet sponsor Poster Award in collaboration with Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- 07/09/2010 - Protect endoscopes and stop the spread of infection
- 07/09/2010 - Do your Cleanroom cleaners leave sticky residues?
- 24/08/2010 - Bespoke packaging of disposables for aseptic use
- 09/04/2010 - Helapet Award for Independent Study
- 30/03/2010 - Upgrade to Helapet Home Spill Kit
- 18/02/2010 - Helapet launch TimestripPlus™ for TPN
- 15/02/2010 - Helapet present Isovent autoclave filters
- 15/01/2010 - Helapet introduce TimestripPlus™
- 03/12/2009 - New SteriClean rotational cleaning and disinfection regime now available from Helapet
- 02/12/2009 - PharmaClear Syringe filters clarify and sterilise liquids with ease
- 21/08/2009 - Helapet launches Cyto Pack for Cytotoxic administration
- 26/08/2008 - Emerald Under-gloves dramatically improve protection from cytotoxic agents.
- 26/08/2008 - Ideal solution for the HPV Vaccination Programme
- 26/08/2008 - Cleaning the Cleanroom
- 26/08/2008 - Transporting Temperature Sensitive Drugs
- 08/08/2008 - SteriClean® Flowrap 100 Wipes
- 09/05/2007 - SteriClean Alcohol Spray - same high quality, new economy version
- 09/05/2007 - SteriClean Wipes - same high quality, new economy size
- 09/05/2007 - Purple lids for Cytotoxic waste