Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
05 January 2011
Isn’t it wonderful to have an important piece of equipment – British made (mostly) that almost never lets you down?You take it for granted: it just sits there working away, day in and day out. This telephone system cost a fortune when you put it in, possibly 10, 15 or more years ago, but it has paid for itself in spades.
The maintenance costs were always high, but these days it should be the cheapest system in the market place to maintain as spare parts are plentiful and cost a mere fraction of what they used to cost. If you took out a “Disaster Maintenance contract” with RBM Voice & Data Consultancy, you know how cheap it is, and with a bit of luck this year, it will probably cost you NOTHING! What sort of a gift is that to hard pressed budgets?
Our “Disaster” maintenance contract is very simple. You hold on site one of each type of card in your system i.e. a digital extension card, analogue card, line card etc. so that in the event of a failure – you change it. With most cards this can be simply done without powering down the system. For the simple example above you are looking at considerably less than £200. If the fault is a little more complex, you call us and we will “Dial in” to your system and identify the fault or make any adjustments required. We charge £57.50 for this service each time you use it. No dial in – no cost! If you need an engineer, then we will get one to you, fast - wherever you are in the country: it’s as simple as that. If you check your last maintenance bill and see how many times an engineer visited you last year (and I bet it was only once or less) you will be able to see the cost savings yourself.
Many dealers will decry this service and say “What about your personalised processor card?” Well, I have loads of cards with licenses that can match (or exceed) most requirements, so do not worry on that score. How long has this service been on offer? We first offered it in 2007 and have refined it a little so we know it works.
In this year of many challenges, cut out unnecessary costs, put that new phone system on hold (that you probably don’t need anyway), and take advantage of a simple opportunity to reduce expenditure painlessly.
RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
4th January 2011
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets