rekk youth shelters compete with the places young people choose to meet already
13 December 2007
Teenages will get together outside. It's part of how they socialise and learn to relate to each other. And if they have nowhere of their own to meet 12-16 year olds will adopt somewhere designed for thers with inevitable consequences.
Add a purpose-built rekk youth shelter to your local play area, skatepark, ball court or BMX track to extend use and attract those 'hard to reach' teenages who are either unwilling or unable to take part.
Choose our unique, integral C™ SOLAR safety lighting to increase the safe location options and ensure teenagers can see and be seen whenever they choose to meet.
Combine the benefits of a rekk youth shelter with an art project to build ownership and repeat the process as the youth group changes.
If you would like free information on how to cater for the need of 12-16 year olds to have a place of their own to meet please contact us.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/10/2010 - We’re losing funding not teenagers….
- 12/10/2010 - More shelter, same space…
- 23/03/2010 - Believe in Nevo
- 04/03/2010 - rekk launch new additions to youth shelter portfolio
- 23/12/2009 - Youth Shelter funded by 'On Fire'
- 26/08/2009 - Unsocial teenagers - a problem to solve or a need to cater for?
- 06/08/2009 - View youth shelters in 3D online with rekk
- 27/04/2009 - rekk Youth Shelters - see for yourself
- 12/02/2009 - Third edition of free guide from rekk Limited