PHAB Standard Ltd proudly announces the first in the series of
08 March 2011
The Good, The PHAB & The Ugly Consultation WorkshopsWorkshop organised by Nergish Wadia-Austin
Nergish will be joined by respected Hair & Beauty Industry dynamos, to deliver practical, easily implementable techniques to dramatically improve business performance and customer care via professional consultations!
To be held at The Dorchester, Park Lane, London On Tuesday, 10th of May 2011
So, if you are a Manager of a salon and are eager to teach your productive staff to take charge of their columns then book them on immediately.
We will teach them how to deal with issues such as home care sales, repeat business, customer recommendations and re-booking of wasted downtime in your salons.
Book on-line at www.phabstandard.com and let us show them how to talk to your customers for maximum customer satisfaction and spend.
The day includes lunch, refreshments and the tools to change the way
you work and earn!
With a PHAB I.D. Number your seat will cost you £250.00 + VAT for the day
(you will find it on your PHAB certificate or ID Card. Please bring this with you on the day )
Without a PHAB I.D. Number your seat will cost you £450.00 + VAT for the day.
(or visit www.phabstandard.com to apply for a PHAB Standard and see if you qualify at a Bronze, Silver or Gold level and if your application is successful,, you pay the lower rate
using your PHAB I.D. Number … but you will have to be quick). Spaces are limited!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/09/2017 - CEO and founder of Phab Standard, Nergish Wadia-Austin, returns to providing business management training courses for the Hair & Beauty Industry
- 19/01/2017 - PHAB Standard Launches Hair & Beauty Management HELPLINE
- 13/01/2017 - All about the price increases
- 10/01/2017 - PHAB Salon Toolkit
- 10/01/2017 - Phab standard launch first ever online professionalism & customer service exams
- 10/01/2017 - How to incentivise sales
- 10/01/2017 - PHAB Standard launch Barbering Exams