So just how flexible is Flexistone?
28 April 2011
This is a logical question, after all stone is not really known for its ability to bend is it?And yet the Flexistone range of sandstone veneers claims to do just that!
Being available in a wide range of colours the sandstone veneers can be used to enhance any interior design, but with the added ability to clad practically any shape and substrate as well, a designer can create very specific and unique areas for their clients.
A piece of coving in GRP with some quite intricate detailing that has been clad in one of the light coloured sandstone veneers. All the intricate corners and radii have been followed with no loss of definition.
For more information visit www.flexistone.co.uk and see how you could use it on your project.
Or visit our Flexistone page follow us on Facebook to see the latest applications as they happen.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/08/2018 - Metal Pipe Boxing Profiles
- 07/06/2018 - Pallet Truck Bump Stops from Jtech R&P Services
- 18/04/2017 - Vented Casings Protect and Serve
- 05/01/2017 - Guarding the Community
- 29/02/2016 - Jtech Services Goes Sporty
- 17/11/2015 - Jtech Guards the Perimeter
- 05/06/2015 - Spot the Pipe Boxing
- 23/01/2015 - Jtech Protection Services
- 12/01/2015 - Let us just say at the start that Jtech Services are not offering a new courier or transport service.
- 22/05/2014 - Secured Cycle Rack is a Winner
- 15/05/2014 - Jtech Services Overseas
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services Pipe Boxing looks like it grew there!
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services at the heart of the Community
- 25/06/2013 - Heavy duty veneer for a heavy duty application
- 27/03/2013 - Machine Enclosure Systems
- 06/03/2013 - The Open and Shut case of the Hingless Frame
- 04/12/2012 - Fun Notice Board is a Winner
- 13/08/2012 - Special Needs Require Special Radiator Guards
- 16/04/2012 - Radiator Guards that can take the heat
- 20/02/2012 - Probably the Slimmest Radiator Guard in the World?
- 06/09/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 06/09/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 25/05/2011 - Boxing Clever with Jtech Services
- 19/10/2010 - Impact Protection Rails from Jtech Services
- 14/09/2010 - Jtech introduce racking supply and installation
- 13/09/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone range
- 12/08/2010 - Radiator Guards for Primary & Nursery School Refurbishment Projects
- 09/07/2010 - Toughened Pipe Boxing Gets A Makeover
- 13/04/2010 - Jtech Services involved in high level cover up
- 24/02/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone colour range
- 25/01/2010 - Jtech brings seamless Staniless Steel Column Encasements without joints
- 31/12/2009 - Jtech launch new industrial partitioning service
- 25/11/2009 - Jtechs' column casing aperture provides monitor space
- 25/11/2009 - Jtech guards Radiators
- 06/11/2009 - Jtech toughens up boxing at schools
- 04/09/2009 - JTech protect external and internal services for London Hospital
- 30/07/2009 - Heat emitter completes Jtechs' perimeter casing line up
- 24/07/2009 - Jtech helps make cleaning the wards easier
- 20/07/2009 - Jtech provides twist on old idea
- 02/07/2009 - Floating Shelves from Jtech Services
- 26/06/2009 - Toughened Pipe Boxing can take a kicking
- 15/06/2009 - Jtech heavy duty Radiator Guards for special needs applications
- 29/10/2008 - The Perfect Stone: It’s Flexible and Anti Graffiti Proof
- 24/06/2008 - Building with Plywood- Is it the Future?
- 18/09/2007 - Special Radiator Guards from Jtech Services
- 23/03/2007 - Front Opening Guard from Jtech Services