Easy-On goes global
20 July 2011
Artists from around the world paint these globes to raise peoples awareness of Global Warming.Following in the (large) footsteps of The Elephant Parade the “Cool Globes” project is a public art exhibition designed to raise people’s awareness about climate change.
The event sees artists from all over he world adopt, paint and then exhibit their own unique “Cool Globes”. Members of the public are invited to get hands on with the touring exhibitions and in doing so learn more about climate change solutions and how we all can make a difference.
The Cool Globes project has been covered by the national presses from Vancouver to Copenhagen resulting in thousands of people visiting the globes. Naturally this leads to a fair bit of wear and tear and that’s where easy-on helps out. easy-on is a clear protective coating proven to last in excess of 20 years.
Graffiti, scuff marks, dirt and UV are all repelled by this fantastic non-stick coating so art installations such as these look great for generations to come. If you get chance the “Cool Globes” really are a must see so visit www.Coolglobes.com to find out where your nearest site is.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 07/07/2011 - You keep telling me if I switch I’ll save - but how?
- 07/07/2011 - Why aren't all subways this bright?
- 07/07/2011 - The alternative to costly Asbestos removal.
- 19/10/2010 - Urban Hygiene Ltd: Approved by SYPOL!
- 19/10/2010 - Unlocking potential.
- 19/10/2010 - Kenton School – Newcastle
- 21/07/2010 - Top 5 mistakes.
- 17/05/2010 - Anti graffiti conference 2010
- 17/05/2010 - National Anti Graffiti Association Conference 2010 (UK)
- 13/05/2010 - Graffiti Removal
- 21/04/2010 - Urban Hygiene launch new website
- 12/04/2010 - Urban Hygiene's new website goes live!
- 13/11/2009 - Considering the modern selection process
- 13/07/2009 - Urban Hygiene solution to stairwell fire hazard
- 22/06/2009 - Urban easy-on could save schools £m's
- 08/05/2009 - Swine Flu vs Easy-on
- 07/05/2009 - End-user quality control - not with Urban Hygiene
- 29/04/2009 - Start you engines - Urban Hygiene clean up on and off the track
- 20/04/2009 - Urban Hygiene expand in difficult times
- 17/04/2009 - Anti-Graffiti conference invites
- 08/04/2009 - Urban Hygiene at The Anti-Graffiti Association conference