Anachem becomes Exclusive UK Distributor for KAPA Biosystems’ Next-Generation PCR Reagents
04 January 2012
Anachem Ltd ., a METTLER TOLEDO company (Luton, UK) is delighted to announce that it has now been awarded exclusive UK distribution rights for the novel range of molecular engineered reagents from KAPA Biosystems Inc., (Woburn, MA USA).Having become a trusted supplier to UK Life Science Research customers over the last 40 years, Anachem provides the perfect partner for further adoption of KAPA’s advanced technology products.
“Anachem’s large, enthusiastic team of specialist representatives is best served to support KAPA’s product range. We visit scientists in molecular laboratories every day and alongside liquid handling products have been advising them on PCR consumables for many years,” says Amy Jingzi Liu, Anachem Product Manager.
“We have already built a foundation of awareness and technology acceptance for KAPA in the UK, but under the exclusive agreement and with exciting new products continually beings released, are very confident that we will deliver rapid additional growth.”
The KAPA Biosystems molecular evolution technology platform is currently being used to optimize enzymes for DNA amplification, next-generation DNA sequencing, and molecular diagnostic applications. These designer enzymes are enabling new and improved applications that were not previously possible with generalist, wild-type enzymes.
“KAPA fits Anachem’s model of partnering with innovative, value added suppliers and will furter strengthen our parent company’s growth in the Life Science market” says Carole Staniford, Anachem Marketing Director.
Anachem Ltd., now a METTLER TOLEDO company, is the leading specialist supplier of liquid handling products, consumables and services to the laboratory community in the UK and Ireland. We have over forty years of technical expertise and innovation serving scientists in major pharmaceutical, industrial, university and research institutes.
Our Mission is to provide our customers with scientific laboratory supplies that improve the quality of their results, provide time and cost savings and increase efficiency. In addition we strive to source, develop and supply products that improve laboratory safety and ergonomics and minimise the impact on our environment.
About KAPA Biosystems
KAPA Biosystems is a next-generation life science reagents supplier that employs high-throughput molecular evolution to optimize enzymes for DNA amplification, next-generation sequencing and molecular diagnostic applications. KAPA Biosystems offers a range of next-generation PCR reagents that are fundamentally different at the protein level, containing unique amino acid modifications that confer dramatic improvements to the functionality of the enzymes.
The company is based in Woburn, Massachusetts with a research and development facility in Cape Town, South Africa. For more information about KAPA Biosystems, please visit the company’s website at www.kapabiosystems.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/02/2017 - Introducing SmartStand: Intelligent Pipette Management System Designed to Fit your Workflow
- 19/10/2016 - Save Time, Money and the Environment with Rainin SpaceSaver™ Stacked Tip Rack Refiils
- 10/10/2016 - Download Anachem's New White Paper: Pipette Tip Quality - Influence on Experimental Results
- 22/09/2016 - Relieve Those Pipetting Aches & Pains with Anachem's Free Ergonomic Posters
- 20/09/2016 - How would the new BenchSmart 96 change your world? Tell us and you could win one!
- 20/09/2016 - Laboratories should embrace ISO 15189 says Anachem
- 16/09/2016 - Ensure Everyone in Your Lab is Pipetting Correctly with Anachem's Good Pipetting Practice Seminar Programme
- 25/08/2016 - Dedicated Irish Pipette Service Centre - Introductory Special Offers Available
- 07/07/2016 - Keep Your Lab Clean and Contamination Free With Microsol 4
- 04/07/2016 - Download Anachem's New White Paper
- 14/06/2016 - Anachem's New Dedicated Irish Pipette Service Centre – Making your Life in the Lab Easier
- 19/05/2016 - Get the New Rainin Quick Check Poster from Anachem for Free
- 18/04/2016 - Recycle your Old Pipettes - Trade Up to the Comfort and Performance of Rainin XLS+
- 25/02/2016 - RAININ's TerraRack - 100% Recyclable Tip Packaging
- 26/01/2016 - New Anachem eShop for a Quicker & Easier Online Experience
- 15/12/2015 - Liven up your Lab Walls with the New Free 2016 'Art of Pipetting' Wall Calendar
- 12/08/2015 - Slim Your Laboratory's Waste with RAININ's New TerraRack
- 06/10/2014 - Improve Your Pipetting Accuracy with RAININ New LR Low Retention Pipette Tips
- 04/08/2014 - Laboratories should embrace ISO 15189 says Anachem
- 28/07/2014 - New RAININ 2014/2015 Catalogue Now Available
- 10/07/2014 - Simple, Versatile and Secure RAININ's New Electronic E4 XLS+™ Single and Multichannel Pipettes
- 29/05/2014 - Extraordinary Tools for Exceptional Results
- 19/05/2014 - New 20µl Liquidator 96 Maximises Your Workflow with Fast, 96-Well Pipetting and No Complex Programming
- 21/01/2014 - Ensure Everyone in Your Lab is Pipetting Correctly with Anachem's Good Pipetting Practice Seminar Programme
- 16/08/2013 - Reduce the Aches and Pains of Pipetting with Good Pipetting Posture
- 02/07/2013 - Rainin LTS Pipette Swap Out – Free Pipettes, No Catch, No Cost
- 07/06/2013 - Giving you a Helping Hand for your Hands
- 30/04/2013 - Introducing the New Rainin XLS+ Multichannels from Anachem The Next Generation in Ergonomic Pipetting
- 11/03/2013 - Help to Ward off RSI with Anachem’s Free Stretch Poster – Good for your Mind, Great for your Body
- 06/02/2013 - Why Hang on to Your Heavy Old Pipettes When you could be Enjoying a New Hand Friendly Rainin XLS Pipette?
- 29/01/2013 - The Ergonomics of Pipetting White Paper – Get the Knowledge to Protect Yourself
- 04/12/2012 - Are You Increasing Your Risk of RSI Due to Incorrect information?
- 20/09/2012 - Rainin AutoRep™ S – Flexible, Lightweight Control for Accurate and Fast Repeat Dispensing
- 13/08/2012 - Help Anachem to Reduce Our Impact on the Environment & You Could Win a £500 Red Letter Day Voucher
- 24/07/2012 - Good Pipetting Practice
- 08/05/2012 - Fast, Accurate PCR and qPCR with Rainin FrameStar
- 27/02/2012 - Purify up to 12 Protein Samples in as little as 15 Minutes with New, Rainin PureSpeed Tips!
- 08/02/2012 - Fast and Easy Pipette Calibration Audit Trail with Anachem’s Online Certificate Archive
- 12/01/2012 - Get Fast, Reproducible PCR Direct from Whole Plant Tissue with New KAPA3G Plant PCR Kits
- 27/10/2011 - Keep Your Lab Clean and Contamination Free with MicroSol 3+
- 20/09/2011 - Get Social with Anachem
- 06/09/2011 - Rediscover Electronic Pipetting with the New Rainin E4™XLS™
- 04/07/2011 - New InLab® Micro Family from METTLER TOLEDO - Easy & Accurate pH Measurement in Small Sample Volumes
- 13/06/2011 - RAININ Pipet-Lite™ XLS Starter Kits Now Available from Anachem
- 22/06/2010 - Equip Yourself with a Better Pipette - New RAININ Pipet-Lite
- 22/06/2010 - New Anachem RAININ 2010 Catalogue - Now Available