Flexible Silicone Heating Elements
05 January 2012
Holroyd silicone heaters are suitable for applications where precise and intimate heating is required- Custom Design
- Etch Foil and Wire Wound Technology
- Precise Even Heating
- Flexible and Lightweight
- Moisture and Chemical Resistant
- Wide Temperature Range -60 to 230°C
- UL and VDE Approval available
- Low Smoke and Low Toxicity options
- Full Design and Manufacturing Service
Being thin and lightweight, silicone heater mats have a low thermal mass and hence have rapid heat up characteristics with fast response to temperature control. Silicone’s wide temperature range tolerance of –60 to +230°C and superb electrical properties give it a distinct advantage over other forms of heating.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01799 523177 now for more information and an incredibly competitive price.
Holroyd: a simple safe solution to your surface heating problems.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/01/2012 - Polymide, Kapton Flexible Heaters