From Goods Inwards to Dispatch– NEW ‘1 for all’ temperature system from TME
12 January 2012
Visit TME at Foodex 2012at Birmingham NEC from 25-27 March (Stand E240)For food businesses seeking a more streamlined method of monitoring temperature throughout their entire operation, TM Electronics offers a versatile handheld system you won’t find anywhere else.
TME’s MM7000 ThermoBar Scan (a Bluetooth barcode scanning thermometer) - matched with its extensive range of interchangeable temperature probes - offers a comprehensive ‘1 for all’ system equally suitable for all departments. From goods inwards to dispatch, and from freezer to oven.
Recording accurate temperatures could not be easier thanks to TME’s range of interchangeable fine wire, needle, surface and between-pallet probes –available in a variety of lengths and diameters. Look out in particular for TME’s new Rapid Response Food Probes available withThermaSprint Technology. As well as their impressive 3 second response time, ThermaSprint probes still boast TME’s trademark encapsulated handled, offering a combination of durability and speed which is hard to beat.
The MM7000 allows for sophisticated ‘paperless’ temperature and data recording usually associated with more expensive wireless monitoring systems- but at a fraction of the cost. The device uses barcodes to recordnot only date, time and temperature but also the unique identity of individual products or locations. This information is then transferred via Bluetooth to a computer, mobile phone or PDA. Subsequent data management and analysis is also made easy thanks to the supplied software which ‘translates’ each scan into a readable format suitable for all common data management software. In addition, the data can also be directly printed from the software using a Bluetooth printer – ideal for goods inwards, delivery and dispatch.
TME supplies off-the-shelf equipment or bespoke designs to suit all budgets, with volume discounts as standard and no minimum order requirement.
For further informationplease contact the sales team on +44 (0) 1903 700651 – firstname.lastname@example.org or buy on-line at www.tmelectronics.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 30/03/2017 - TME Thermometers Announce New UK Trade Show Offers for 2017/2018
- 28/10/2016 - Fantastic follow-up for TME at Lunch! 2016
- 28/10/2016 - Legionella water testing – healthcare delegates applaud practicality
- 06/10/2016 - NEW hot and cold water temperature aids for legionella risk management
- 26/05/2016 - Wish You Could Have Your Cake and Eat It?
- 26/05/2016 - Think you can’t afford high performance food thermometers?
- 14/04/2016 - New Low Cost Temperature Testing Fights Food Bacteria
- 16/02/2016 - Colourful New Probes Fight Food Bacteria
- 10/12/2015 - NEW Thermometer with Integral Timer simplifies Legionella Water Tests
- 28/09/2015 - TME’s Legionella Temperature Range at IHEEM 2015
- 01/09/2015 - TME: Best-selling thermometers at Lunch!
- 28/07/2015 - Nuts to greenhouses – Smart testing solutions from TME
- 30/06/2015 - New efficient, sustainable temperature measurement solutions at IT Food Summit 2015
- 22/06/2015 - Top 5 Thermometer Buys for the Professional Kitchen
- 10/04/2015 - British thermometers catch the eye at Anuga FoodTec
- 16/03/2015 - New Generation ThermoBarScan offers instant feedback on temperature measurements
- 12/03/2015 - UK Thermometer Business celebrates 25 Years of Innovation at Anuga
- 12/03/2015 - Casual Dining visitors bowled over by barcode thermometers
- 23/01/2015 - TME Celebrate 25th Anniversary at Casual Dining 2015
- 20/06/2014 - School Thermometer Offers from TME at LACA 2014
- 16/05/2014 - New Temperature Logging System Steals the Limelight
- 25/04/2014 - Breaking News! 10% discount on all TM Electronics products at Hotelympia 2014!
- 07/04/2014 - New Temperature Technology Delivers the Best Results
- 03/04/2014 - TME Thermocouples comply with new BSI Standard
- 25/03/2014 - Free School Meals Plan - Special Offers on Catering Thermometers
- 04/03/2014 - TME Catering Thermometers at Hotelympia 2014 – Good Advice Guaranteed
- 04/03/2014 - New Food Kit gives start-ups a helping hand
- 04/03/2014 - TME reports 80% rise in online orders following launch of new website
- 30/01/2014 - TME Food Thermometers at FOODEX 2014 – Good Advice Guaranteed
- 21/11/2013 - New solution for cold/hot food monitoring saves time and hassle
- 19/08/2013 - Temperature measurement experts launch new solution for Cold/Hot Food Monitoring
- 19/08/2013 - Food Temperature Monitoring – Great New Ideas from TM Electronics
- 14/08/2013 - Legionnaires’ disease – tackling the risk
- 21/05/2013 - Legionella experts launch new solution for difficult to access temperature points
- 25/03/2013 - Legionnaires’ disease – Hotels tackle the risk
- 15/03/2013 - TME show new catering thermometer range at Bournemouth Hotel & Catering Show
- 20/09/2012 - New Deal on Legionella Monitoring for LEA Schools
- 20/09/2012 - TME’s New Deal for Cost Sector Caterers
- 20/09/2012 - TME set to outrun the competition at this year’s Restaurant Show
- 10/07/2012 - Legionnaires’ disease – protecting schools and colleges
- 10/07/2012 - TME thermometers – faster than the competition
- 21/06/2012 - Streamlined Food Temperature Monitoring from TME
- 21/06/2012 - Temperature Hot Spots from TME
- 16/02/2012 - TME Thermometer Pollat Hotelympia 2012 - Win a £200 DEBENHAMS Shopping Spree
- 16/02/2012 - Waterproof and Fast- TME showcases improved Sous Vide Temperature Kit with ThermaSprint Technology at Hotelympia 2012
- 16/02/2012 - Preventing Legionnaires' Disease Help for Hotels & Guesthouses at Hotelympia 2012
- 16/02/2012 - Preventing Legionnaires Disease: Help for Care Homes
- 16/02/2012 - All the best connections from TME
- 12/01/2012 - Rapid response, interchangeable temperature probes
- 05/01/2012 - Chefs in a hurry? Visit TME at Hotelympia 2012
- 05/01/2012 - Schools choose TME Kit for in-house testing
- 05/01/2012 - Bag yourself a Sous Vide Temperature Kit for just £135
- 04/01/2012 - New Year Offers from TME
- 01/06/2011 - Speciality meat probes from TM Electronics - MEATUP 2011 - Stand 515
- 01/06/2011 - TM Electronics (UK) Ltd is proud to support MEATUP 2011
- 29/03/2011 - Success for TME’s 2-in-1 Dual Purpose Surface/Immersion Probe
- 28/03/2011 - TME Recommends New Thermometer Range for Facilities Managers
- 14/03/2011 - TME Recommends New Thermometer Range for Food Retailers
- 14/03/2011 - Protect your stock with TME’s New Cold Storage Temperature Kit
- 19/05/2010 - TME Exhibit New Bluetooth Barcode Thermometers at 2010 Facilities Show
- 05/02/2010 - Win a prize, bag a bargain, try before you buy at Hotelympia 2010
- 26/03/2009 - New Barcode Thermometer for Water Temperature Monitoring
- 22/07/2008 - Totting up the Temperature