Charity of the year
24 January 2012
Prosale have decided that for Christmas 2011, instead of sending out cards to all of their valued customers, they are donating money to a local charity called ‘The Pied Piper Appeal’.Prosale have also chosen this charity to be their charity of the year for 2012.
Throughout the year Prosale will be helping to raise money for the charity by holding many different sponsorship events. The Pied Piper Appeal are based in Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, they have managed to raise a total of £2million for the hospital so far which has enabled them to build brand new, child friendly ward within the hospital.
They hold numerous events throughout the year, from family fun in the beautiful gardens at Highnam Court to active sponsorship events in and around the County, which Prosale are very keen to get involved with, together Prosale and The Pied Piper Appeal are aiming to provide a better Children’s Centre for Gloucestershire.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/12/2012 - Festive Greetings from Prosale
- 10/12/2012 - Movember
- 09/11/2012 - Movember
- 29/03/2012 - The Prosale Three Peaks Challenge
- 05/03/2012 - CHAS Accreditation for Prosale
- 16/02/2012 - Dr Who Experience
- 22/11/2011 - Boon Edam for website
- 22/11/2011 - New Automatic Doors at Hobbycraft
- 24/08/2010 - SS Great Britain Gift Shop
- 20/04/2010 - Prosale automatic doors are expanding