Shawcity invite you to Health & Safety, Sandown
31 January 2012
Shawcity would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend Health and safety South 2012, taking place on 28th & 29th February at Sandown Park, Esher.Shawcity, who will be exhibiting on stand 20 will be displaying their range of PID monitoring instruments as well as a special focus on noise and vibration instrumentation. Visitors to the stand will have the chance to win a SD-200 sound level meter when entering our prize draw.
To pre-register for the event, click here. Full details of the conference programme can be found here.
The team look forward to welcoming you at the show.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/01/2018 - Meet the Future: 4-Gas Detection with 2-Year Runtime is Here
- 16/01/2018 - Award-winning Blackline Safety G7 Gains ATEX Certification
- 16/01/2018 - Controlling Noise at Work Risks
- 15/01/2018 - The UK’s largest hire fleet of GasClam Landfill Gas Monitors now available at Shawcity
- 15/01/2018 - Why 100% of Shawcity's Surveyed Customers Would Recommend Us
- 15/01/2018 - New Specialist Hydrogen Sulphide Sensor from City Technology
- 03/04/2013 - Fracking tax relief to spark 'dash for gas'
- 03/01/2013 - Government gives green light on shale gas extraction
- 03/01/2013 - Carbon Monoxide awareness highlighted in Coronation Street
- 04/12/2012 - Wood Pellet storage poses Carbon Monoxide risk
- 04/12/2012 - How much waste will you create this Christmas?
- 23/11/2012 - Shawcity introduce the smallest Flue Gas Analyser
- 13/07/2012 - WHO report on diesel fumes puts sharp focus on need for effective monitoring
- 20/06/2012 - The world’s smallest Personal PID is here!
- 11/05/2012 - Half price on your next hire!
- 26/03/2012 - Shawcity signed and sealed
- 12/01/2012 - Gas Engineers will require CPA1 from 1st April 2012
- 12/01/2012 - Shawcity are moving