World Wide Cable Security from Vulcascot
02 February 2012
What ever the Continent, Europe, the Middle East or as far away as Australia there is a strong common denominator when it comes to loose electrical wires and cables…safety.Preventing danger caused by tripping and falling over loose electrical cables remains a matter of high priority and Vulcascot is helping to make these areas a tidier place to exist..
Large power cables present an additional problem as they must be protected from the wheels of every type of vehicles as they act like an abrasive scuffing and grinding at the outer protective coating of the cablesThe Vulcascot Industrial range is the answer and of course is used all over Europe and beyond in the most extreme environments often sold through local electrical outlets.
Vulcascot whether it be tripping and falling or cable damage by vehicles.. What ever the application there is a cable protector size to suit.
In order to improve its distribution service Vulcascot has targeted this year the surge in web site customers and on-line-shops in the UK and Europe whilst not forgetting the multitude of new B2B catalogues The current success rate is promising and a member of their development staff has suggested that despite the global financial turndown sales for 2012 are planned higher than the previous year, positive news indeed.
The planned increase will come in part from the UK but the bulk is planned from their ever increasing global sales which means that around the World thinking safety is clearly catching on!
View the Worlds largest selection of flexible cable protector on line at www.vulcascot.com , you will be amazed just how tidy and safe we make the environment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/01/2014 - The Ultimate in Cable Protection - New Catalogue from Vulcascot
- 16/08/2013 - Vulcascot's New Look Web Site
- 17/05/2013 - New Hygienic Range of Cable Protectors from Vulcascot
- 12/04/2013 - Safety First and Second with Vulcascot Cable Protectors
- 18/01/2013 - Temporary Traffic Calmers Get Larger
- 07/01/2013 - New literature from Vulcascot the Cable Protector people
- 09/10/2012 - New Literature from Vulcascot the Cable Protector People
- 10/07/2012 - THE SAFEST CABLE PROTECTOR EVER
- 03/07/2012 - Vulcascot Covers up Field Events
- 15/06/2012 - The unique Vulcascot range of flexible indoor cable protectors
- 04/05/2012 - Number one at your next event……Vulcascot and cable safety
- 20/02/2012 - Vulcascot Cable Protectors Cover the World
- 02/02/2012 - A Soft Landing but Tripping is still Dangerous
- 12/01/2012 - Enviromental Hazards - Tripping Over Loose Cables
- 10/01/2012 - Vulcascot Giant Cable Protector
- 06/04/2010 - The safest cable protector in the world from Vulcascot
- 19/03/2010 - Don't trip up when an inspector calls
- 09/03/2010 - Vulcascot shipping laminates UK & world wide
- 08/03/2010 - Vulcascot launch Paxolin, low cost rigid insulation board
- 05/03/2010 - Vulcascot launch latex free cable protectors
- 04/03/2010 - Vulcamet, premier grade Aluminium composite sheet launched by Vulcascot
- 03/02/2010 - Temporary Traffic Calmers get larger protection for heavy duty cables & pipes
- 12/08/2009 - New thickness Foam PVC Sheet gives designers more flexibility
- 21/07/2009 - Vulcadur chemical resistant sheet is economical and easy to machine
- 08/06/2009 - Vulcascot launch HDCP1 heavy duty Cable Protector
- 06/05/2009 - Vulcascots' cable protection for heavy duty cables and pipes
- 02/04/2009 - Vulcascot expands work top range
- 27/03/2009 - Vulcascot Beaute cast Acrylic sheet
- 12/03/2009 - Vulcascot Hesaglas - the thinnest cast acrylic sheet
- 06/03/2009 - Vulcascot helps prevent construction site slip-ups
- 26/02/2009 - Vulcascots' miniature world of tiny Snap Top Cable Protectors
- 18/02/2009 - Vulcascot Reflections from Plastic Mirrors
- 16/02/2009 - Vulcascot Transformer Mounts - supporting Transformers around the world
- 16/02/2009 - Watch out - mind your step!
- 02/02/2009 - Vulcascot revamp Cablesafe
- 26/09/2008 - £64 Million Lost to People Tripping over at Work
- 26/09/2008 - Vulcascot Launch New Multi Compartment
- 23/09/2008 - New High Temperature Laminates from Vulcascot
- 09/09/2008 - Optima LED Cast Acrylic Sheet