Probably the Slimmest Radiator Guard in the World?
20 February 2012
Well, it is quite likely, as a recent batch of guards supplied through a national supplier only needed to be the depth of the thickness of the metal used!In an effort to increase the space available within a clinic, the designers set the heat emitters into the wall. Of course they still needed to be protected and to have an LST effect, and so Jtech
Services designed and installed the LST Insert Guard.
The guards still incorporated the same high level of design that gives easy access for cleaning and maintenance during their long years of service. And, as always, each guard featured our standard SKS locking mechanism for straightforward, authorised access. It is worth noting that along with the standard white powder coat, Jtech Services can also offer their guards in a range of other colours that tie in with either new or existing décor or DDA requirements.
To compliment the guards, the Jtech Pipe Boxing ranges include either the Pre-Formed Plywood profile or the even more robust powder coated Metal Pipe Boxing system, which can also be vented to match the Guards.
See what we can offer your project - visit www.jtechservices.co.uk and view some other applications.
Or visit the Jtech Services Facebook page and follow us to see our latest projects.
Innovative Solutions – Creative Design
Jtech Services 16 Warrens Way, Telford, TF7 5QB Tel: 44 (0)1952 404352 Fax: 44 (0)1952 418237
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/04/2017 - Vented Casings Protect and Serve
- 05/01/2017 - Guarding the Community
- 29/02/2016 - Jtech Services Goes Sporty
- 17/11/2015 - Jtech Guards the Perimeter
- 05/06/2015 - Spot the Pipe Boxing
- 23/01/2015 - Jtech Protection Services
- 12/01/2015 - Let us just say at the start that Jtech Services are not offering a new courier or transport service.
- 22/05/2014 - Secured Cycle Rack is a Winner
- 15/05/2014 - Jtech Services Overseas
- 08/05/2014 - Jtech R&P Services install Lightweight Window Security
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services Pipe Boxing looks like it grew there!
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services at the heart of the Community
- 25/06/2013 - Heavy duty veneer for a heavy duty application
- 27/03/2013 - Machine Enclosure Systems
- 27/03/2013 - Removal & Re-Installation with Jtech R&P Services
- 06/03/2013 - The Open and Shut case of the Hingless Frame
- 04/12/2012 - Fun Notice Board is a Winner
- 13/08/2012 - Special Needs Require Special Radiator Guards
- 16/04/2012 - Radiator Guards that can take the heat
- 06/09/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 06/09/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 25/05/2011 - Boxing Clever with Jtech Services
- 28/04/2011 - So just how flexible is Flexistone?
- 19/10/2010 - Impact Protection Rails from Jtech Services
- 14/09/2010 - Jtech introduce racking supply and installation
- 13/09/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone range
- 12/08/2010 - Radiator Guards for Primary & Nursery School Refurbishment Projects
- 09/07/2010 - Toughened Pipe Boxing Gets A Makeover
- 13/04/2010 - Jtech Services involved in high level cover up
- 24/02/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone colour range
- 25/01/2010 - Jtech brings seamless Staniless Steel Column Encasements without joints
- 31/12/2009 - Jtech launch new industrial partitioning service
- 25/11/2009 - Jtechs' column casing aperture provides monitor space
- 25/11/2009 - Jtech guards Radiators
- 06/11/2009 - Jtech toughens up boxing at schools
- 04/09/2009 - JTech protect external and internal services for London Hospital
- 30/07/2009 - Heat emitter completes Jtechs' perimeter casing line up
- 24/07/2009 - Jtech helps make cleaning the wards easier
- 20/07/2009 - Jtech provides twist on old idea
- 02/07/2009 - Floating Shelves from Jtech Services
- 26/06/2009 - Toughened Pipe Boxing can take a kicking
- 15/06/2009 - Jtech heavy duty Radiator Guards for special needs applications
- 29/10/2008 - The Perfect Stone: It’s Flexible and Anti Graffiti Proof
- 24/06/2008 - Building with Plywood- Is it the Future?
- 18/09/2007 - Special Radiator Guards from Jtech Services
- 23/03/2007 - Front Opening Guard from Jtech Services