TECTUS Hinges ~ Concealed Perfection
20 February 2012
SIMONSWERK TECTUS - a complete solution and extensive range, multi award winning iconic design and precise engineered functionality.Tectus hinges allow for three dimensional adjustments to obtain perfect door alignment, incorporate maintenance free bearings, and flush fitting clean line design.
Designed for safety, with minimum pivot gaps to prevent finger injury, these hinges are available in an unrivalled range of high quality surface finishes and size options carrying up to 200kg door weights.
The latest Tectus A8 versions are now available for door fascias and claddings up to 8mm, allowing for glass or laminate door designs. The new Tectus “Energy” option incorporates integrated permanent power transfer.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/10/2014 - Variant VX
- 21/10/2014 - TECTUS Hinges ~ Concealed Perfection
- 21/10/2014 - TECTUS® – State of the art power transfer
- 21/10/2014 - TRITECH ~ Strength And Elegance
- 21/10/2014 - SIMONSWERK at 100% Design
- 03/04/2014 - Hafele Select Simonswerk
- 25/03/2014 - Towering Success
- 25/03/2014 - Luxury House features Tectus Hinges
- 05/12/2013 - Simonswerk New Ball Race Brass Butt Hinge
- 22/01/2013 - New Tectus for Simonswerk
- 22/01/2013 - "Simonswerk RIBA Approved CPD"
- 09/11/2012 - New Website and Catalogue
- 09/11/2011 - Simonswerk enhances its TECTUS range – With integrated permanent power transfer
- 11/07/2011 - New Solid Brass Concealed Bearing Hinges
- 11/07/2011 - “New SIMONSWERK Hinge Catalogue”
- 07/12/2010 - VARIANT PLANUM
- 07/12/2010 - “DOOR OPENING AT SAVOY”
- 11/10/2010 - “DOOR OPENING AT SAVOY”