Little Plumber celebrates decade of hard water treatment
20 February 2012
Little Plumber, the flagship range of water treatment products from Splendid Products Limited is 10 years old this February.Little Plumber has become synonymous with electronic water softening and the removal and prevention of Limescale.
The domestic range consists of the smaller LP units LP1 LP2 and the battery operated SOLO unit and the commercial range consists of the LP3, LP4 and LP5.
All products are still made in the United Kingdom and carry a 12 month no quibble money back guarantee plus a 3 year parts guarantee.
Hard water and limescale are a very real problem affecting millions of properties. The effects can be devastating sometimes resulting in the complete breakdown of the plumbing system but more often in increase fuel costs caused by scaled up heat exchangers and poor heat energy conversion. The slow breakdown of appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers, shower heads and kettles all add to the misery of hard water.
With drought conditions forecast for many parts of Britain the situation is likely to worsen as the water tables sink lower into new chalk beds the water from them will just get harder.
Approved Business visitors can take advantage of a SPECIAL DISCOUNT of 10% when ordering on line from our website by using the voucher code APP123 or quoting on our direct line.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/06/2019 - Brand New site for Splendid Products Ltd
- 21/09/2018 - Little Plumber SOLOLP2
- 23/02/2018 - Green Lightning Pack
- 31/10/2017 - Get soft water and help reduce CO2
- 22/09/2016 - Water softeners and descallers
- 05/02/2016 - New little plumber LP2 unit
- 22/07/2014 - Little Plumber LP3 still performing well after 8 years at Hospital Metalcraft of Blandford Forum in Dorset.
- 22/07/2014 - Global Warming... Well is it or isn’t it?
- 22/07/2014 - FREE Energy Saving Device
- 22/07/2014 - Barak Obama Amongst Others has Called for a Worldwide Effort to Reduce Global Warming.
- 22/07/2014 - A Decade of Hard Water Treatment
- 17/03/2014 - The new LP2+ from Little Plumber
- 25/10/2013 - Electronic Water Softener
- 02/08/2012 - Little Plumber reduces energy costs
- 05/07/2011 - Electronic water descaler vs Ion Exchange water softener
- 07/02/2011 - Little Plumbers' small world of steam room generator maintenance
- 04/02/2011 - Little Plumber keeps steam generator limescale free
- 17/11/2010 - Little Plumber admitted to hospital
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers receive a make-over
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers in good health at Hospital Metalcraft
- 12/11/2010 - Little Plumbers' positive steps in reducing global warming
- 12/11/2010 - De Vere all steamed up with Little Plumber
- 08/02/2010 - Soft water or hard water and what exactly is the difference?
- 24/11/2009 - Splendid relief for Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers
- 21/09/2009 - Winter weather is all about energy conservation
- 22/07/2009 - So how do you know if your hard water needs a Little Plumber?
- 08/05/2009 - Grimaldi House combats limescale with Splendid Little Plumber
- 22/04/2009 - The Darling buds of Earth day
- 12/03/2009 - Chalk landmarks mean hard water
- 06/03/2009 - Electronic Water Conditioners battle with Energy Saving trust
- 28/01/2009 - Saving energy the easy way
- 19/01/2009 - Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers benefit from Electronic Hard Water Conditioners