Victor Banquetline Outshines Competition
12 March 2012
Victor Manufacturing Ltd, the leading UK manufacturer of bespoke and off the peg hot cupboards, counters and serveries, has earned a reputation in the industry for the quality, reliability and robustness of its Banquetline range of hot and cold holding mobile banqueting carts.Victor’s Banquetline is the ultimate solution to holding, storing and transporting hot and chilled food while keeping it in optimum condition. It is ideal for catering on a grand scale and the cabinets can be found across all sectors of the industry such as: conference centres, hotels and sports stadia, universities, colleges and at outside events.
All options are covered as Banquetline holding cupboards come in a variety of sizes from the slim profile Banquetline 50 with a capacity for 44 plates to the giant Banquetline 200 which holds 216 standard plates.
Peter Brewin, marketing manager at Victor says the feedback for Banquetline at the recent Hotelympia 2012 exhibition was extremely positive. “Banquetline is a well established product that we have been manufacturing and selling successfully for many years now. However, it still stimulates comment and admiration.
“In particular, a service engineer visited our stand at the show to say how Banquetline cabinets are much easier to service and fix as well as being a lot more durable and robust than other non-Victor models on the market.
“Our Banquetline units are manufactured at our Bradford headquarters to the strictest standards. They are constructed from high grade stainless steel, rigorously tested before shipping, and extremely stable whether in transit or stationary. Robust and rugged, Banquetline enables food to be transported smoothly and safely from kitchen to dining area. With l50mm castors, all round bumpers and heavy duty push bars, they are extremely movable. And very safe.”
Banquetline provides flexibility to systemise large scale catering enabling more efficient staff usage. Plated meals can be held stacked using plate covers or individually on shelves. Shelves and supports are removable and adjustable to multiple positions and Banquetline is fully gastronorm compatible allowing food to be held in bulk.
“Banquetline is British through and through: it is made in Britain and used in operations the length and breadth of the country. If spare parts are needed operators can rest assured they don’t have to wait for the next consignment to be delivered from overseas as they are instantly accessible from our Bradford factory,” says Brewin.
For more information and a copy of the new colour brochure contact Victor direct on 01274 722125, or visit www.victoronline.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/01/2018 - Victor’s new sales director appointment prompts department reshuffle
- 17/11/2016 - Victor Manufacturing are banking on Banquetline
- 06/10/2015 - Victor at Hotelympia 2014
- 23/07/2013 - Victor Optimax Inspires in Hartlepool
- 21/05/2013 - Phil Kirby plans retirement
- 21/05/2013 - Victor Optimax Patisserie Product Launch at Caffe Culture
- 02/10/2012 - Victor Gas Hot Cupboards Offer Exceptional Veraatility
- 09/07/2012 - Victor's Caribbean Carvery Odyssey
- 19/03/2012 - Victor's Optimax Brings Optimum Chill to Caffe Culture Stand C-26
- 12/12/2011 - Optimum Innovation Displayed by Victor's Optimax
- 10/10/2011 - Bucks Schools choose Victor Counters
- 10/10/2011 - An Extrordinary Garden Centre
- 22/09/2011 - victor Tops the Lot
- 02/08/2011 - Victor's Lowerator Plate Dispensers Speed Service
- 06/07/2011 - Victor's topping displays keep food in tip-top condition
- 13/06/2011 - Victor Ambassador, You Are Spoiling Us!
- 18/05/2011 - All Stars at Claremont High School
- 17/05/2011 - Victor Caribbean: A sunny forecast for Carvery Operators
- 17/05/2011 - Victor's Banquetline - The Caterers Hot Favourite