Auto Sliding door for kitchen of Award Winning Restaurant
12 March 2012
Global Automatics, the leading UK manufacturer of automatic door operators, has made life easier for kitchen staff at the award-winning Orwells restaurant near Henley, with a new corporate branded Premier-Slide door.The Premier-Slide automatic door has been installed to ensure easy access to and from the kitchen. Previously, a solid wooden door proved difficult for waiters when carrying food through. As well as being practical, the new automatic sliding door is aesthetically pleasing in a frosted glass finish. Fireco, one of the leading UK installers, fitted the new Premier-Slide aluminium door set with disabled push pads.
Adam Ross of Fireco, commented, “We specified Global Automatics as they always produce quality products, excellent aftercare and a fast turn around.”
Orwells at Shiplake has been named by The Good Food Guide as ‘The Readers’ Restaurant Of The Year’ for 2012 as well as being awarded two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence.
Ryan Simpson, proprietor of Orwells restaurant is delighted with the upgrade, commenting, “The Premier-Slide has been really convenient to everybody at Orwells. Our waiters don’t need to struggle with the door anymore and no longer need to use their backs to push through, which could often cause accidents.”
The Premier-Slide provides the most comprehensive range of features that could be required in an automatic door operator. It provides power, safety and reliability in a heavy-duty automatic door. The robust construction and precise microprocessor technology makes it an excellent choice for automatic sliding door solutions.
The versatility of the Premier-Slide integrates beautifully with today's modern building designs, linking effortlessly with access control, fire alarms and control systems.
Global Automatics confines itself to the design and quality manufacture of automatic door operators working alongside contractors who specialise in installing the product.
Further information of Global Automatic’s activities is available from Global Automatics, Unit 3 / 4, Brickfield Industrial Estate, Finway Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7QA, telephone 0845 643 0013, email: email@example.com or by visiting the company’s website at www.global-automatics.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/03/2018 - record launch two new RIBA approved CPD’s for specifiers and architects
- 28/09/2017 - record uk's automatic door solutions for CBRE
- 18/09/2017 - record uk opens doors at Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital
- 19/12/2012 - Global Automatics Onboard at Stansted Airport
- 22/11/2012 - £10,000 worth of prizes in Auto Door Promotion
- 13/08/2012 - Comparison Site helps specifiers with Auto Door Projects
- 03/07/2012 - One Door Closes, another Automatically Opens!
- 15/05/2012 - Discover the 6 Mistakes most people make when purchasing an Automatic door
- 22/03/2012 - Top Reasons why Automatic Doors are Chosen
- 20/02/2012 - New product swings into action
- 02/02/2012 - Free Training Courses on Automatic Doors
- 04/01/2012 - New Auto Sliding Door operator features Self Diagnostic Display
- 22/12/2011 - New auto Sliding Door operator features self-diagnostic display
- 07/11/2011 - New Brochure on Automatic Door Operators
- 11/10/2011 - Help Guides from Global Automatics
- 11/10/2011 - Global help to speed up the Service at the Restaurant of the year 2012 !
- 05/07/2011 - Win an IPAD 2 in our exciting competition
- 05/07/2011 - Global helps local Community to Access 1000’s of books
- 14/03/2011 - Introducing the Premier-Slide 100