Are you shredding your money?
12 March 2012
Picture yourself feeding banknotes into a shredder. That’s what not having the right fuel card means to your business. Every litre of diesel or petrol bought at the wrong price costs you money.To keep refuelling costs as low as possible, and boost your cashflow, is not difficult. Saving up to 4p per litre, or 10p per litre for motorway refuelling, is simple. You can even pay later, with no interest charge for the credit. All you have to do is make the right fuel card choice. It takes one phone call.
Just ring The Fuelcard People, the commercial rate fuel card supplier that covers ALL major oil company brands. Answer a few questions about your refuelling, then our impartial market comparison will find the best possible deal to meet your needs. It takes us just seconds to match EVERY major oil company’s offerings against your needs – who else can do that for you?
It should be obvious: if you want to find the best possible deal, you have to compare the whole market.
If you don’t have the RIGHT fuel card, selected from everything available, you can’t keep costs as low as possible for diesel, petrol or both. So, ring an impartial independent, offering all of BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, Total, Diesel Direct (Keyfuels) and UK Fuels. That means talking to The Fuelcard People.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/08/2014 - Cheaper refuelling simplified for the public sector
- 21/07/2014 - Fleets losing money by not learning from the past
- 30/06/2014 - What would you do with an extra £200 per car?
- 25/06/2014 - Fuel cards: honesty or truth?
- 30/05/2014 - Fuel cards: look beyond the obvious
- 11/10/2013 - The Fuelcard People launch new website
- 16/09/2013 - Fleet managers: always read the small print
- 16/08/2013 - Get yourself a dongle!
- 28/06/2013 - Fleet managers: the only way is up
- 31/05/2013 - Poor service wastes time and money
- 30/05/2013 - Fleet managers: the rainforest people say, “Thank you for helping.”
- 17/05/2013 - The easy route to the best fuel card
- 16/05/2013 - Fleet managers told to stop 'shredding banknotes'
- 29/04/2013 - Look for fuel cards with more than discounts
- 19/04/2013 - Fleet managers gain accurate HMRC reporting with MileageCount
- 12/04/2013 - Dedicated Fuelcard service for Fleet Managers
- 22/03/2013 - The Fuelcard People with the personal touch
- 20/03/2013 - Businesses warned: beware of false fuel card claims
- 20/03/2013 - Paperwork wastes time and money
- 01/03/2013 - Fleet Managers advisewd not to put up with "call centre syndrome"
- 20/02/2013 - Allstar tells unhappy customers to leave
- 11/02/2013 - Businesses lose money taking the ‘easy option’
- 01/02/2013 - Fleet managers: summer is on its way
- 29/01/2013 - Six Golden Rules for businesses looking for best fuel cost savings
- 21/01/2013 - Businesses warned: you spend too much on fuel
- 14/01/2013 - Fleet managers reminded to watch their cashflow
- 20/12/2012 - Is your fleet a victim of moonlight robbery?
- 20/12/2012 - Fleets have lots to celebrate in 2013
- 26/11/2012 - Company fleets: not a government priority?
- 20/11/2012 - How fleet managers can save trees, time and money
- 05/11/2012 - M6 tolls made simple with fuel cards
- 31/10/2012 - Fleet managers warned: emissions reporting is coming
- 12/03/2012 - Now is the Spring of our discount tankful
- 28/09/2011 - Comparing fuel prices? Fuelcard People urge Fleet Managers to try the telephone test