Now is the Spring of our discount tankful
12 March 2012
Spring is not a great time to run a business that depends on vehicle efficiency. So, refill your vehicles’ tanks with discount fuel – the right fuel card cuts the price of every litre of diesel or petrol you pump.Making every refuelling stop the time for a discount tankful is easy. You can cut costs and boost cashflow, saving up to 4p per litre or 10p per litre on motorways. You can even pay for your tankful later with interest-free credit. Just pick the right fuel card and make one quick phone call.
Just call The Fuelcard People and talk to a commercial rate fuel card supplier covering ALL major oil company brands. Tell us about your refuelling needs, then our impartial market comparison will find the best possible deal to meet them. It only takes a few seconds to match EVERY major oil company’s offerings against your requirements – who else will do that for you?
In winter, as at any other time, you only find best possible deal if you compare the whole market
You must find the RIGHT fuel card, chosen from everything available, if you want to keep costs right down for diesel, petrol or both. Call an unbiased independent, offering all of BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, Total, Diesel Direct (Keyfuels) and UK Fuels. Talk to The Fuelcard People.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/08/2014 - Cheaper refuelling simplified for the public sector
- 21/07/2014 - Fleets losing money by not learning from the past
- 30/06/2014 - What would you do with an extra £200 per car?
- 25/06/2014 - Fuel cards: honesty or truth?
- 30/05/2014 - Fuel cards: look beyond the obvious
- 11/10/2013 - The Fuelcard People launch new website
- 16/09/2013 - Fleet managers: always read the small print
- 16/08/2013 - Get yourself a dongle!
- 28/06/2013 - Fleet managers: the only way is up
- 31/05/2013 - Poor service wastes time and money
- 30/05/2013 - Fleet managers: the rainforest people say, “Thank you for helping.”
- 17/05/2013 - The easy route to the best fuel card
- 16/05/2013 - Fleet managers told to stop 'shredding banknotes'
- 29/04/2013 - Look for fuel cards with more than discounts
- 19/04/2013 - Fleet managers gain accurate HMRC reporting with MileageCount
- 12/04/2013 - Dedicated Fuelcard service for Fleet Managers
- 22/03/2013 - The Fuelcard People with the personal touch
- 20/03/2013 - Businesses warned: beware of false fuel card claims
- 20/03/2013 - Paperwork wastes time and money
- 01/03/2013 - Fleet Managers advisewd not to put up with "call centre syndrome"
- 20/02/2013 - Allstar tells unhappy customers to leave
- 11/02/2013 - Businesses lose money taking the ‘easy option’
- 01/02/2013 - Fleet managers: summer is on its way
- 29/01/2013 - Six Golden Rules for businesses looking for best fuel cost savings
- 21/01/2013 - Businesses warned: you spend too much on fuel
- 14/01/2013 - Fleet managers reminded to watch their cashflow
- 20/12/2012 - Is your fleet a victim of moonlight robbery?
- 20/12/2012 - Fleets have lots to celebrate in 2013
- 26/11/2012 - Company fleets: not a government priority?
- 20/11/2012 - How fleet managers can save trees, time and money
- 05/11/2012 - M6 tolls made simple with fuel cards
- 31/10/2012 - Fleet managers warned: emissions reporting is coming
- 12/03/2012 - Are you shredding your money?
- 28/09/2011 - Comparing fuel prices? Fuelcard People urge Fleet Managers to try the telephone test