Energy Efficient Products for Rental Properties
26 March 2012
MS Electronics have been featured in the November/December issue of the UK Landlord Magazine, produced by the NLA (National Landlords Association) in their sustainability feature titled ‘Energy Efficient Products for Rental Properties’.MS Electronics have been featured in the November/December issue of the UK Landlord Magazine, produced by the NLA (National Landlords Association) in their sustainability feature titled ‘Energy Efficient Products for Rental Properties’. The MSE range of Robust Thermostats feature in the article alongside heat reflective paint, energy efficient glazing, solar panels and low consumption water heaters.
The article reports that ‘the simplest measures can sometimes make a major difference….the installation of tamperproof thermostats from MS Electronics has led to reductions of up to 40 per cent in energy bills’. MSE are extremely proud to have been featured in the magazine produced by the National Landlords Association.
We are extremely committed to helping our new and existing Landlords to reduce their overheads and CO2 emissions while providing comfortable environments for their tenants. We recommend the Robust Range E817 Set-Back Thermostat with Timeout and the W-SBT Wireless Set Back thermostat for use in rental properties as they provide control for the Landlord’s peace of mind while allowing tenants to boost the temperature for a predetermined time when they are feeling cold.
Our dedicated Technical Support team are available to support any prospective or existing customers in specifying the correct unit for specific applications and also during installation and maintenance. Please contact one of the team on 0333 666 1176*.
The November/December 2011 issue of the UK Landlord Magazine can be purchased from the NLA Online Shop.
MS Electronics feature on page 26 in the ‘Feature – Sustainability’. * Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone. Source: Ofcom
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/06/2012 - Energy saving controls manufacturer, MS Electronics introduce new range of energy efficient Programmable Extension Timers
- 24/05/2012 - Free Resource Launched – Top Energy Saving Tips for today, tomorrow and in the future
- 24/05/2012 - Free Resource Launched – Environmental Policy Template
- 26/03/2012 - The Green Landlord
- 27/10/2011 - New Product Launched – E915 Robust Range Humidistat
- 11/10/2011 - MiniSpecialists celebrate their 30th Birthday!
- 11/10/2011 - M.S. Electronics proudly joins Stoves Made in Britain Campaign
- 11/10/2011 - M.S. Electronics earns ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certification
- 11/10/2011 - How Green is Your Village Hall?
- 11/10/2011 - New Product Launched - E313 Programmable Extension Timer
- 11/10/2011 - Warwickshire County Council
- 11/10/2011 - Case Study - Bill Free Homes, Durham
- 11/10/2011 - New Product Launched – W-SBT Wireless Set-Back Thermostat