Shawcity signed and sealed
26 March 2012
Shawcity now have the pleasure of owning their very own set of keys to the new building.Over the last six months, architects and builders have worked continuously to complete the building on time. They have been very successful by completing a week early!
Neil O’Regan, the Managing Director of Shawcity was delighted with the finish and quality of the build and gave his appreciation on behalf of Shawcity to the owners of the business park who oversaw the build from start to finish.
The physical move of staff will begin on Monday 2nd April and will continue throughout the week to provide a gradual transition between the old and new building.
During the week business will continue as normal but with some minor changes to shipping as below;
Monday 2nd April - Normal shipping
Tuesday 3rd April - No shipping after 12pm
Wednesday 4th April - No shipping
Thursday 5th April - Emergency shipping only (Hires)
All deliveries from the 10th of April should be sent to the new building at the following address;
91-91 Shrivenham Hundred Business Park
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/01/2018 - Meet the Future: 4-Gas Detection with 2-Year Runtime is Here
- 16/01/2018 - Award-winning Blackline Safety G7 Gains ATEX Certification
- 16/01/2018 - Controlling Noise at Work Risks
- 15/01/2018 - The UK’s largest hire fleet of GasClam Landfill Gas Monitors now available at Shawcity
- 15/01/2018 - Why 100% of Shawcity's Surveyed Customers Would Recommend Us
- 15/01/2018 - New Specialist Hydrogen Sulphide Sensor from City Technology
- 03/04/2013 - Fracking tax relief to spark 'dash for gas'
- 03/01/2013 - Government gives green light on shale gas extraction
- 03/01/2013 - Carbon Monoxide awareness highlighted in Coronation Street
- 04/12/2012 - Wood Pellet storage poses Carbon Monoxide risk
- 04/12/2012 - How much waste will you create this Christmas?
- 23/11/2012 - Shawcity introduce the smallest Flue Gas Analyser
- 13/07/2012 - WHO report on diesel fumes puts sharp focus on need for effective monitoring
- 20/06/2012 - The world’s smallest Personal PID is here!
- 11/05/2012 - Half price on your next hire!
- 31/01/2012 - Shawcity invite you to Health & Safety, Sandown
- 12/01/2012 - Gas Engineers will require CPA1 from 1st April 2012
- 12/01/2012 - Shawcity are moving