Shawcity signed and sealed
26 March 2012
Shawcity now have the pleasure of owning their very own set of keys to the new building.Over the last six months, architects and builders have worked continuously to complete the building on time. They have been very successful by completing a week early!
Neil O’Regan, the Managing Director of Shawcity was delighted with the finish and quality of the build and gave his appreciation on behalf of Shawcity to the owners of the business park who oversaw the build from start to finish.
The physical move of staff will begin on Monday 2nd April and will continue throughout the week to provide a gradual transition between the old and new building.
During the week business will continue as normal but with some minor changes to shipping as below;
Monday 2nd April - Normal shipping
Tuesday 3rd April - No shipping after 12pm
Wednesday 4th April - No shipping
Thursday 5th April - Emergency shipping only (Hires)
All deliveries from the 10th of April should be sent to the new building at the following address;
91-91 Shrivenham Hundred Business Park
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/04/2013 - Fracking tax relief to spark 'dash for gas'
- 03/01/2013 - Government gives green light on shale gas extraction
- 03/01/2013 - Carbon Monoxide awareness highlighted in Coronation Street
- 04/12/2012 - Wood Pellet storage poses Carbon Monoxide risk
- 04/12/2012 - How much waste will you create this Christmas?
- 23/11/2012 - Shawcity introduce the smallest Flue Gas Analyser
- 13/07/2012 - WHO report on diesel fumes puts sharp focus on need for effective monitoring
- 20/06/2012 - The world’s smallest Personal PID is here!
- 11/05/2012 - Half price on your next hire!
- 31/01/2012 - Shawcity invite you to Health & Safety, Sandown
- 12/01/2012 - Gas Engineers will require CPA1 from 1st April 2012
- 12/01/2012 - Shawcity are moving
- 07/09/2011 - Simple soluton to gas detection available from Shawcity
- 15/06/2011 - Shawcity success at Safety, Health & Environment
- 14/06/2011 - New PhoCheck Tiger Select provides ultimate Benzene detection
- 09/06/2011 - The new revolutionary GilAir PLUS from Shawcity
- 19/04/2011 - Rugged, Reliable Combustion Analysers
- 07/04/2011 - GasClam Ground Gas Monitor
- 07/04/2011 - BOHS - British Occupational Hygiene Society Exhibition
- 29/03/2011 - Why should you measure heat stress?
- 09/03/2011 - Shawcity to offer monitoring solutions at IOSH
- 22/02/2011 - Shawcity highlights importance of monitoring flue gasses effectively
- 18/02/2011 - Heat can be a killer
- 15/02/2011 - Are you up to scratch on your HAV policies?
- 14/02/2011 - New PhoCheck Tiger VOC Monitor from Shawcity
- 11/02/2011 - Shawcity introduce PHD6 for confined space gas & VOC monitoring
- 28/01/2011 - Shawcity ToxiRAE VOC monitor gets up close and personal
- 27/01/2011 - Shawcity offer free training for potential customers
- 21/01/2011 - Shawcity launch new website
- 20/12/2010 - Shawcity launch Blue Line range of Flue Gas Analysers, Temperature and Pressure Instruments
- 12/11/2010 - Nephelometer dust monitoring accurately proved with light scatter technology