Bio Sculpture Gel welcomes technicians, salons and clients to their new website www.biosculpture.co.uk
29 March 2012
Bio Sculpture Gel, the original everlasting manicure, is proud to announce the launch of a brand new website.The new website has initially launched as consumer facing but will include a password protected login area for Bio Sculpture Gel registered technicians. The technician’s area of the website is still under construction for the next few weeks.
The new website includes features such as a ‘Try me on hand’, where visitors can view every colour from the 140 strong collection, a regularly updated blog that contains interesting news and commentary from in and outside of the industry as well as a product area, giving clients information on the retail products that are available for them to buy from their technicians and salons.
The website is designed to be extremely user friendly for visitors, allowing them to understand the heritage of the brand, as well as providing up-to-date information on the current treatments and products available. The website has a ‘Salon Finder’ function that allows visitors to input their postcode and be contacted by their relevant area distributor. Prospective clients will then be given the contact details of registered technicians and salons in their area, hence creating opportunities for technicians.
Bio Sculpture Gel’s new website also allows visitors to sign up to the Bio Sculpture Gel e-newsletter to receive details of the latest products, colours, collections and events in their inbox, regularly.
Bio Sculpture Gel looks forward to announcing the launch of the technician’s area of the website which will feature an online shop, a troubleshooting area and information on training days and courses. In the meantime, visit www.biosculpture.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/01/2012 - Bio Sculpture presents - The Royal Collection, Spring Summer 2012
- 23/01/2012 - Bio Sculpture Gel founder, Elmien Scholtz is Awarded the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 11/01/2012 - Bio Bling Brushes
- 08/12/2011 - TWO Reader’s Choice Awards
- 13/07/2011 - Bio Sculpture Gel
- 08/06/2011 - Bio Sculpture Gel is given award for 5 straight years in Japan
- 01/06/2011 - Gel Snakeskin Nails
- 25/05/2011 - Bio Sculpture - Australia
- 20/04/2011 - You too can be foiled!
- 03/03/2011 - Bio Sculpture distributors visit South Africa
- 20/01/2011 - The Garden Party Collection
- 25/11/2010 - Bio Sculpture Gel Cinema Collection
- 04/11/2010 - Bio Sculpture Gels
- 05/10/2010 - DISPOSABLE TOE SEPARATORS
- 05/10/2010 - Bio Sculpture Gels
- 13/08/2010 - The Dark Secrets Collection Autumn / Winter 2010
- 06/07/2010 - Cocktail Collection From Bio Sculpture
- 01/07/2010 - Chocolate Fudge
- 08/06/2010 - Bio Sculpture #74 Real Red gel.
- 15/03/2010 - New products from Bio Sculpture Gel
- 26/01/2010 - New brushes from Bio are not so square
- 24/06/2009 - Conference delegates take a walk on the wild side
- 26/05/2009 - French Connection gels from Bio Sculpture
- 30/01/2009 - Professional Beauty brings Summer colours from Bio Sculpture
- 30/07/2008 - Say Goodbye to Chipped Nail Varnish
- 21/01/2008 - BIO SCULPTURE SPRING / SUMMER NEW COLOURS
- 02/01/2008 - FREE edge gel