EPLAN to attend Drives and Controls 2012
02 April 2012
EPLAN UK will be exhibiting at this year’s Drives and Controls on 17-19 April 2012 at the NEC, Birmingham on stand D1228.The event will showcase products from many of EPLAN’s Industry Partners, notably Phoenix Control Systems who will have a presence on the EPLAN main stand.
EPLAN are intending to utilise the event to demonstrate their range of software solutions in addition to highlighting the many links they have with industry partners on-site.
EPLAN software allows for efficiency in the engineering process, whilst ensuring consistent project data across all disciplines. This reduces design time considerably and minimises the chance of errors.
Aside from all on-stand activities, EPLAN are also taking part in the schedule of seminars in an educational discussion entitled ‘Gaining a strategic edge through interdisciplinary, computer-aided engineering software’.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/06/2012 - EPLAN increases technical support
- 19/03/2012 - EPLAN Service Pack 2.1 is now released
- 15/11/2011 - EPLAN Platform 2.1 is released
- 19/04/2011 - EPLAN Interface to Autodesk Vault PDM System
- 14/03/2011 - New Features in EPLAN Electric P8 2.0 SP1
- 10/11/2010 - Channel Oriented PLC design with EPLAN Electric P8 New Version
- 26/08/2010 - EPLAN Electric P8 New Version
- 23/07/2010 - New EPLAN Electric P8 2.0
- 25/05/2010 - Integrated Enclosure Manufacturing with EPLAN Electric P8
- 13/05/2010 - New EPLAN Data Portal Online
- 16/03/2010 - Data Portal has tremendous effect on engineering
- 05/03/2010 - EPLAN launch PLC & Bus Extension module
- 31/12/2009 - Project speeds boosted by Data Portal from E-Plan
- 07/05/2009 - EPLAN Software & Service help Elopak fill a design need
- 06/05/2009 - Complimentary workshops for design, build and enclosure of Control Cabinets