Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
16 April 2012
Afraid that I couldn’t think of a more appropriate heading so decided to let it stand.Despite a tough year, we still managed to show an increased in turnover (9%) on the previous year albeit at a slight decrease in net profit.
Sales of MAINTENANCE contracts was substantially which shows that the ludicrous prices that many maintainers charge is totally unjustified. As we specialise in the Avaya INDeX system, there are not many problems that we have not seen before and also (the most important factor) the reliability of the system seems to improve year after year. In fact, if a client needs an “on site” engineer more than twice a year, there is a serious problem.
The other area of growth has been with the expansion of our call and line rental business together with corporate mobile accounts. Despite certain companies in this business playing hard ball when a customer wishes to leave them (normally due to their excessive charging and/or poor service) we have attracted many new accounts due to our honest, straightforward and very aggressive pricing policy. Our supplier of O2, Gamma and BE broadband is very simple and offers seamless switchover and immediate financial savings with everything on one combines bill if required.
If you are the lucky user of an Avaya INDeX telephone system, you have presumably made the decision to retain this reliable (and very cost effective) telephone system for another year, give us a call on our FREEPHONE number 08000 093 053 and see what we can offer you.
Please compare our prices with any of the other suppliers on the internet and then checkout our website: www.rbmconsultancy.co.uk or call us on our FREEPHONE No. 08000 093 053 We think that you will be amazed at how competitive our prices are.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets