Established in 1963, Wallace School of Transport has an outstanding reputation for helping students achieve consistently positive results on their driving courses. Based in London, our company has assisted 1000’s students over the years to gain valuable vocational qualifications.
Wallace School of Transport focus providing our HGV training & LGV Licence services at over 15 locations including Basingstoke, Battersea, Croydon, Dartford, Dunstable, Enfield, Guildford, Harlow, Heathrow, High Wycombe, Luton, Park Royal, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley.
We are able to offer contract services and account facilities for Corporate Clients and for Private Individuals we can arrange bookings through card payment and offer a finance option to spread the cost of training, with easy payments arranged over a year or more.
Our company is approved and qualified by multiple associations such as the NRI & NVDIR - National Vocational Driving Instructors Register and the RTITB (formerly Road Transport Industry Training Board). We ensure that all courses available to students meet the standards laid down by these associations, and we receive annual inspection visits from accrediting bodies to ensure that we consistently meet their high standards and requirements.
Wallace delivers a quality training service and achieves high pass rates.
It is essential to select a good training provider in order to achieve success. Wallace School of Transport delivers continuous and consistent training standards as well as flexibility and dependability. Our friendly team of experienced, qualified driving instructors are 100% competent and will create a relaxed environment for individual students to learn efficiently, and with our fleet of bespoke, easy to drive, training vehicles you can rest assured your decision to use Wallace School of Transport as your chosen provider is a good one.
Wallace is also linked with a Driver Employment Agency, called Drivers on Demand. So if you are recruiting people to work in transport, logistics and distribution services, or indeed are looking for work as a driver then we can also help. And naturally, Wallace School of Transport will be happy to be contacted directly from HGV/LGV Instructors, Forklift Instructors or other qualified professionals who is interested in working with our company.
Training courses include:
- HGV Class 2 / LGV C Driver Training
- Wallace Drawbar Combination Vehicle
- Articulated Vehicle Training Courses
- Refresher Training HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E
- 7.5 Tonne - C1 Driver Training
- LGV C1 Driver Training
- Bus & Coach - PCV Driver Training
- Driver CPC Training
- Wallace RTITB Approved & Accredited Training
- Transportable Truck Mounted Forklift
- Onsite Forklift Truck Training
- HIAB Lorry Loader Crane Training
- Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck Training
- Vehicle Banksman / Traffic Marshal Training
- ADR Training
- B+E Van / 4x4 Trailer Training
- Registered LGV Instructor Training
- Intensive Training Course
- Home Study / Revision Day & Exams
- OLAT - Operator Licence Awareness Training
Photo of our Hiab Hook