Little Plumbers receive a make-over
15 November 2010
Two of Splendid Products' Little Plumber electronic descalers, the LP Solo and LP3, have been given a packaging overhaul to match their success.Although it’s really important to make sure that the LP product range performs according to it’s claims in that the products remove and prevent limescale and make hard water softer, the packaging particularly of the larger products such as the LP SOLO and the LP3 have always been less than decorative.
Now the best selling battery operated LPSOLO comes in new livery ready for display as does the small industrial unit, the LP3.
Splendid Products has a burgeoning Mail Order business and their customers have no idea what the packaging of their products looks like until one arrives in the post. Resellers however know only too well the power of good packaging and as some of Splendid Products Little Plumber customers have been stocking the products for over 10 years, the “look” it really needed a makeover.
Little Plumbers are now one of the UK’s leading electronic water softeners and as they come with a 12 month no quibble money back guarantee, they are the product of choice for many who live in hard water areas where the scourge of limescale is all too well known. They are also British Made in Oxford and as exports increase particularly to the United States and elsewhere, the quality aspect of Made in Britain is being maintained.
Green! I hear you cry. Yes green they are and the LP3 installed at the DeVere leisure centre just over 18 months ago have save the hotel a small fortune. Travis Butler the site technician has only just replaced the steam generation canister, which was protected by the LP3. “I was changing them every 4 weeks, and that combined with the down time and customer dissatisfaction was costing us a fortune”. Travis would be pleased to talk anyone with similar problems and assure them just how good the LP3 units really are.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/09/2016 - Water softeners and descallers
- 05/02/2016 - New little plumber LP2 unit
- 22/07/2014 - Little Plumber LP3 still performing well after 8 years at Hospital Metalcraft of Blandford Forum in Dorset.
- 22/07/2014 - Global Warming... Well is it or isn’t it?
- 22/07/2014 - FREE Energy Saving Device
- 22/07/2014 - Barak Obama Amongst Others has Called for a Worldwide Effort to Reduce Global Warming.
- 22/07/2014 - A Decade of Hard Water Treatment
- 17/03/2014 - The new LP2+ from Little Plumber
- 25/10/2013 - Electronic Water Softener
- 02/08/2012 - Little Plumber reduces energy costs
- 20/02/2012 - Little Plumber celebrates decade of hard water treatment
- 05/07/2011 - Electronic water descaler vs Ion Exchange water softener
- 07/02/2011 - Little Plumbers' small world of steam room generator maintenance
- 04/02/2011 - Little Plumber keeps steam generator limescale free
- 17/11/2010 - Little Plumber admitted to hospital
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers in good health at Hospital Metalcraft
- 12/11/2010 - Little Plumbers' positive steps in reducing global warming
- 12/11/2010 - De Vere all steamed up with Little Plumber
- 08/02/2010 - Soft water or hard water and what exactly is the difference?
- 24/11/2009 - Splendid relief for Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers
- 21/09/2009 - Winter weather is all about energy conservation
- 22/07/2009 - So how do you know if your hard water needs a Little Plumber?
- 08/05/2009 - Grimaldi House combats limescale with Splendid Little Plumber
- 22/04/2009 - The Darling buds of Earth day
- 12/03/2009 - Chalk landmarks mean hard water
- 06/03/2009 - Electronic Water Conditioners battle with Energy Saving trust
- 28/01/2009 - Saving energy the easy way
- 19/01/2009 - Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers benefit from Electronic Hard Water Conditioners