Noise monitoring specialist, Cirrus Research, expands into Spain
27 June 2012
Cirrus Research, specialists in the design and manufacture of noise monitoring equipment, is pleased to announce the opening of its new Spanish office. Cirrus Research S.L., based in Barcelona, will provide sales, marketing and support activities for Cirrus Research’s noise measurement instruments in the Spanish market.Silvia Angeura is the latest member of staff to join the Cirrus Research team and has been appointed as Sales Support Administrator for the new office in Barcelona. Silvia will be the first point of contact for customers in Spain.
Silvia comments: “My interest in languages and Anglo-Saxon culture led me to study English Philology and German at University. I have worked in customer services since 2003, in particular international offices, which has helped me develop my linguistic skills. I take a key role in all administrative tasks and offer a high level of customer service to both pre and post sales in the Spanish market.
Rick Heap, Sales Director at Cirrus Research comments: “We are delighted to welcome Silvia to the Cirrus Research team and look forward to the opportunities that the new Spanish office will create. Having local representation in Spain is a logical progression for Cirrus Research and we look forward to supporting our customers in Spain for many years.”
The entire Cirrus Research range of sound level meters, noise dosimeters and environmental noise measurement instruments will be available, for the first time, on the Spanish market. This includes the innovative doseBadge Noise Dosimeter, the award winning range of Optimus sound level meters, as well as a wide range of supporting accessories and software packages.
For further information about Cirrus Research S.L please visit www.cirrusresearch.es or for any sales enquiries please email email@example.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 27/06/2012 - Noise measurement in the fast lane!
- 27/06/2012 - Planning to perfection!
- 27/06/2012 - Cirrus Research: Home grown innovation
- 09/04/2008 - Cirrus launch new noise equipment at Safety & Health Expo
- 07/01/2008 - New features for Cirrus’ CR:800C series of sound level meters
- 07/01/2008 - Cirrus introduces an extended ‘2-12 Year’ warranty for the doseBadge
- 07/01/2008 - New noise products to keep the hospitality industry compliant
- 07/01/2008 - Cirrus unveil new range of Safety Officers’ Noise Measurement Kits
- 21/08/2007 - A new simple Sound Level Meter from Cirrus Research plc
- 25/07/2007 - 12 Year Warranty for Noise Measurement Instruments
- 03/05/2007 - Sound Level Meter for the new Noise at Work Regulations
- 03/05/2007 - An explosion proof Noise Dosemeter updated for 2007
- 03/05/2007 - New Acoustic Calibrators from Cirrus Research plc
- 03/05/2007 - New Safety Officers' Noise Measurement Kit