Parlux Charity Sponsors for the Alternative Hair Show 2013...
14 August 2013
Following the death of his son, Valentino, Tony Rizzo launched the Alternative Hair Show in 1983 to help raise funds for Leukaemia Research.At the time, Leukaemia was still a poorly understood illness that affected both children and adults, often with tragic consequences.
Following his personal tragedy, Tony was eager to do something in honour of Valentino to help Leukaemia Research in their quest to find better treatments and a cure for Leukaemia and related blood cancers.
From humble beginnings, the Alternative Hair Show has grown into the world's most prestigious annual hairdressing event, hosting leading teams and inspirational hair artists from all over the globe.
In doing so, the Alternative Hair Show has raised an astonishing amount of over £8 million for research and continues to be a key resource to help Leukaemia Research meet its fundraising targets.
This year Parlux are, once again, one of the charity sponsors for the event.
The 2013 London Alternative Hair Show will be held 13th October, 2013, at the Royal Albert Hall.
In addition, to coincide with the launch of the new Parlux dryer (Parlux 385 Powerlight), Hair Tools will be making a donation to the Alternative Hair Charity, for every Parlux 385 sold.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/06/2015 - Updo Kits Dark and Light
- 23/06/2015 - Head Jog Travel Heat Mat
- 23/06/2015 - Following the success of the Parlux 385 PowerLight, Hair Tools launch a brand new colour to the range:
- 22/06/2015 - Vintage Barber Gown
- 22/06/2015 - Head Jog Equipment Cases
- 22/06/2015 - Head Jog 111 Metallic Mane-Tamer Sets
- 22/06/2015 - Introducing the new Professional Hairdressing Scissor Range from Haito:
- 22/06/2015 - Haito Duo Trolley Bag
- 22/06/2015 - Haito Akuma
- 19/06/2015 - Introducing the new Professional Hairdressing Scissor Range from Haito:
- 19/06/2015 - Hair Trap
- 19/06/2015 - Eagle Klipz
- 19/06/2015 - New Children’s Hairdressing Gowns from Hair Tools
- 19/06/2015 - Introducing the new hair accessory from Head Jog
- 19/06/2015 - Extra-Long 2.5” Waved Grips
- 30/05/2014 - Head Jog 111 Mane Tamer – Introducing the Colours range!
- 30/05/2014 - New HAITO Snake Print Holster!
- 30/05/2014 - Introducing the new HAITO Studded Tool Belt
- 30/05/2014 - Skull Hairdressing Gown with Poppers
- 30/05/2014 - New UPDO’s (Hair Rolls & Pads)
- 30/05/2014 - New Head Jog NEON Klip-Itz!
- 14/08/2013 - New HAITO Twister!
- 14/08/2013 - NEW - Parlux 385 PowerLight
- 14/08/2013 - Introducing Head Jog 111 Mane-Tamer!
- 14/08/2013 - Introducing Head Jog ZEBRA Klipz-Itz!
- 14/08/2013 - Go Wild with the new Zebra dryer from HAITO!