Asbestos Awareness e-learning platform launched.
04 November 2008
Natas, a name synonymous with asbestos training for the last 15 years have launched a high quality interactive e-learning programme for Asbestos Awareness.
The e-learning course (online training) is aimed at those who may encounter asbestos during work activities or who work in buildings where asbestos is present.
The course presentation is simple clear and easy to understand and has been specifically developed to meet the requirements for asbestos awareness training prescribed with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006.
The course can be taken by individuals within Natas’ Learning Management System (LMS) within which ongoing knowledge checks and an end of course assessment test is undertaken, or the course may be presented to groups with each individual participant undertaking their own end of course personal assessment test.
- Learning at users own pace
- Individual, Multiple or Group user options
- Assessment based
- Track progress / performance
- Highly cost efficient
- Natas Certified training
- Online support from qualified trainers
- Maintains consistency in training delivery
- Multilingual options in virtually any language
- Disability user friendly (DDA)
- Client branding option for large users
- Option to include clients own policy information and
- Delivered on Natas Learning Management System or clients own LMS (SCORM & AICC compliant)