KONE acquires Rob Willder Lifts Ltd
17 November 2015
KONE, a global leader in the lift and escalator industry, has acquired Rob Willder Lifts Ltd, a company that specialises in lift maintenance and repair on the Channel Islands of Jersey and Guernsey.Rob Willder Lifts Ltd provides service for an extensive range of traction and hydraulic lifts, as well as platforms, stair lifts and hoists. The company has a strong relationship with its customers, with a long tradition of delivering excellent levels of service.
Acquiring Rob Willder Lifts Ltd will strengthen KONE’s presence in the Channel Islands, providing the opportunity to enhance its service levels and responsiveness, together with the already existing new equipment and modernisation businesses in the Channel Islands.
“The acquisition of Rob Willder Lifts Ltd enables KONE to consolidate and expand in Jersey and Guernsey with a directly employed employee base”, says Andrew Todd, KONE Regional Director responsible for the Channel Islands. “I look forward to bringing its fast, reliable and dedicated service to customers of the Channel Islands.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/09/2015 - KONE begins installation activities at Kingdom Tower construction site
- 10/09/2015 - KONE in the top 50 of the Forbes' list of the World's Most Innovative Companies
- 10/09/2015 - KONE launches a digital game to educate children on lift/elevator and escalator safety
- 07/05/2015 - KONE receives a coveted iF Design Award for its innovative turnstile solution
- 07/05/2015 - KONE awarded modernisation and maintenance contract at Gatwick Airport for lifts, escalators and autowalks
- 07/05/2015 - KONE acquires British company Express Elevators Ltd
- 27/10/2014 - KONE destination operating panel and ceiling light win two coveted Red Dot Awards
- 27/10/2014 - KONE introduces turnstile solution for smoother, smarter people flow
- 03/10/2014 - KONE named one of the world's most innovative companies by Forbes