Guy's and St Thomas' NHS foundation trust
18 April 2016
Tara Signs is delighted to announce, after an intensive OJEU tender process, we have been awarded the contract for the supply and installation of Wayfinding Signage for Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK and comprises two of London's most famous teaching hospitals, also Evelina London Children’s Hospital on the St Thomas’ site and both adult and children’s community services in Lambeth and Southwark.
The contract is for the provision of Wayfinding Signage and services, including external and internal signs.
Tara Signs is considered one of the market Leaders in Brand and wayfinding signage, we work with many household names like KFC, Hyundai, HSBC and Mitsubishi as well as public sector organisations such as University of York and Sussex Community NHS Trust.
For the past 44 years we have been designing, manufacturing, installing and providing maintenance services for signs. Many of our clients have been with us for over 25 years and we look forward to working with Guy’s and St Thomas’ for many years to come.
Please call Phil 07889 821 551 or Andy 07713 072 995, they would love to talk to you about your sign project. Alternatively, call our office on 01903 750 710.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/08/2016 - Penhaligon’s - 250 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf
- 06/06/2016 - Sign~tifically brilliant - so much more than a sign
- 03/03/2016 - Rockar - 1st car dealership in the Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre
- 11/12/2015 - ‘Save the Children’ brand signage
- 11/12/2015 - The New Hyundai Signage Identity
- 11/12/2015 - Major signage upgrade for Mitsubishi
- 11/12/2015 - Extreme height expertise ...
- 02/12/2015 - KFC celebrates 50 years … the colonel has a brand new look